Ask
    bhanugupta92 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 11:37 PM
    Some good Computer Games
    Hi everyone,:)
    . Tell me any good computer games that can be supported by my PC
    My Pc is an old one (1999):( and has the following features:
    700 Mhz processor; 192 MB RAM; 4MB Video Card

I don't want to buy a new PC now so . Tell me the games that can run on my PC. I have played many games but now I'm bored with them. So . Tell some games that I can play so that I come to know which games I haven't played and I can play
    Thanks and . Reply... :D
    Digitally Enhan Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 11:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanugupta92
    Hi everyone,:)
    . tell me any good computer games that can be supported by my PC
    My Pc is an old one (1999):( and has the following features:
    700 Mhz processor; 192 MB RAM; 4MB Video Card

I dont want to buy a new pc now so . tell me the games that can run on my pc. I have played many games but now im bored with them. So . tell some games that i can play so that i come to know which games i havent played and i can play
    Thanx and . reply....:D
    Maybe try an MMOPRG like Second Life!! I love it! Its not a game, it's a virtual world. And you can make REAL money!
    bhanugupta92 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 11:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitally Enhan
    Maybe try an MMOPRG like Second Life!!! I love it! Its not a game, its a virtual world. and you can make REAL money!
    Hey! Wats "mmorpg" and wats "second life"
    Digitally Enhan Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 11:59 PM
    Go to Second Life: Official site of the 3D online virtual world it's a Virtual world and MMORPG stands for Massive Multi-player online Role play game... hehe Try it is killah
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2008, 01:44 PM
    I don't update my computer very often either, and until 2003 I had one that was from 1994 and I had to always play really old stuff on it. (And things were changing faster back then. I can still play a lot of new stuff on what is now a five year old computer.)

It would help to know what type of games you like. RPGs, shooters, strategies, etc. One older one that pops in my head that was pretty popular is Planescape. You could also try Might & Magic, and the Ultimas, both series games. The older ones are way older than your computer, but they're good games if you don't mind the very old graphics, or lack thereof. :-) Or, jump into the newer ones of the series. (Avoid Ultima 9 -- it won't run on your computer.) Um, Fallout. I think Balder's Gate is too new.

Those are all RPG's, but I mostly play adventures & RPG's so that's what I know. But I do have a ton of older games around since I had that old computer for so long. (Actually, I still have it -- comes in handy occasionally.)
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2008, 01:45 PM
    Oh, and an mmorpg is a massively multiplayer online role playing game. Don't do them myself.
    Benjimeister Posts: 83, Reputation: 6

Apr 4, 2008, 01:52 PM
    Go old(ish) school, you can buy Starcraft for like 20 bucks now a days, hours and hours of fun
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2008, 02:01 PM
    Maybe try an MMOPRG like Second Life!! I love it! Its not a game, it's a virtual world. And you can make REAL money!
    I just realized this is a contradiction in terms. It's a MMORPG but it's not a game?

I just went to this site. It's definitely not what any real gamer would call an RPG, even though in a sense you're role-playing someone who may not be you. But it seems more like real life online instead of fantasy playing. And if you've never played something like this online, read all the fine print first to make sure you understand the money involved.
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2008, 02:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjimeister
    Go old(ish) school, you can buy Starcraft for like 20 bucks now a days, hours and hours of fun
    Check eBay. You can get it cheaper than that.
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Apr 8, 2008, 02:04 PM
    I'm not sure this will work on your PC but if you ever get a new computer- you just have to buy TOONTOWN! All right, all right I know what you're thinking- it must be childish. But, it's really not childish! I am obsessed with it and it is seriously the best game I know!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good internet games [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: I am soooooooooooooooooo bored of games they say is good but usually they are s***:mad: Any 1 that has any game requests then reply (dont say runescape I got bored of that!! )

Computer games [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I didn't know what heading to put this question under so sorry. Anyway I just wanted to ask I have loads of computer games that I would like to play like zoo tycoon and sims 2 and things. The problem is when I install them the computer goes really slooooooooooow!! PLEASE HELP I Want to PLAY...

What games are good for the wii [ 6 Answers ]

What games are good for the wii. I have guitar hero and mario party. What other games are worth getting?

Computer joystick won't work with games. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Dell XPS 400 computer (2005) and recently purchased a Logitech Attack 3 joystick. I plugged it in and my computer recognizes the new hardware and successfully Installed. I did the calibration test and it works. I installed different flight games and The mouse/keyboard functions work......

Best way to learn how to play computer games [ 23 Answers ]

I would appreciate your suggestions as to the best way to learn how to play computer games

View more questions Search