Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scarce13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2003, 12:33 AM
    Difference btwn Pepsi and Coke
    My friend and I are doing a project on the difference between Pepsi and Coke. We found out that both soft drinks have the same ingredients, excpet Pepsi has citric acid in it. Does anyone know what differnce the citric acid does to Pepsi? What is citric acid? What does it do to beverages? Does anyone have any comments on the difference in taste of the two drinks? Personally, I think both taste the same.
    rrt69 Posts: 89, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2003, 06:12 PM
    difference btwn Pepsi and Coke
    There not much difference now but back then and since coke been here awhile they did used to put coke in it as in the drug. Citric acid is used for flavoring in some of the drinks. [Personally I agree they taste the same./glow]
    sweety Posts: 77, Reputation: -1

Jun 11, 2004, 04:13 PM
    They both taste the same :(
    linz_legrand Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2004, 05:07 PM
    I think that Pepsi has a nasty after-taste, so I'm guessing that the citric acid is doing that.

Hope this helps!

Best of Luck!
    - Lucy
    elrp2 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2004, 06:03 AM
    I definitely prefer coke, pepsi is just not nice. Haha.
    BattleAngel14745 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

Oct 21, 2004, 11:22 AM
    I think for the most part they both taste pretty much the same.
    For the longest time I was a Coke drinker and now I drink Pepsi.
    To me Coke seems to leave my mouth and teeth feeling sticky.
    bluebkracer15 Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Dec 29, 2004, 11:45 PM
    Pepsi is better!!
    Pepsi is much better, it has a more flavorable taste and it doesn't give you cotton mouth like coke.
    mechimom Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2005, 04:27 PM
    Coke vs Pepsi
    I prefer Coke. They both taste the same but Pepsi is much sweeter. Actually Pepsi is too sweet.
    tjr Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Apr 4, 2005, 04:40 PM
    I agree with the last post , Pepsi is much sweeter ,whereas Coke has a bite to it.Also I preferred the old Coke before they decided to mess with it.
    Élistariel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2005, 01:49 AM
    I love pepsi.
    Coke leaves a nasty as heck aftertaste in my mouth.
    Also, coke makes me sleepy. :( I don't care if it's caffeinated or uncaffeinated, I drink a bottle of coke, and I'll be out like a light.
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2005, 08:54 PM
    Pepsi better then coke... deffinently. Citric acid... think of oranges or lemon. They have a lot of it. Coke does leave you a cotton mouth sort of, and makes your teeth feel weird, as in pepsi does not. As for their history, they were used as medicine, a stomach calmer, like alkaseltzers. Coke does have its name that derives from the actual drug in which it used. Neither are really sweeter then the other, also, don't look at the ingredients, look at sodium (salt) and sugar percentage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A different coke commercial 80's [ 8 Answers ]

I am desperately searching for the group or song title for an 80's coke ad that was shown in the uk - it was the one with the kids on stage singing ' we are the future of our world, we are the hope of a nation, we are tomorrows people, we are the inspiration'! I've been searching for months and...

Pepsi Cola [ 20 Answers ]

Hi, Pepsi has a new "patriotic" can, coming out with pictures of the Empire State Building, and the Pledge of Allegiance on them. However, Pepsi left out two little words on the pledge, "Under God." Pepsi said they didn't want to Offend anyone. How about the majority of the American Public? Who...

80's coke commercial [ 5 Answers ]

Anyone knows where I could download 80's Coke commercials . Especially Coke commercials relating to Olympics such as... " to the simplest pleasure, to the highest of dreams, we're united by this moment...this is real, this is real , you can't beat the feeling" Thanks!

Coke [ 2 Answers ]

Need to know some prices on Coke collectables. Some are glasses, bears, bottles. Glassart

Evaluate the difference between pepsi and coke [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I am doing a project on evaluating the defference of pepsi and coke and I need some ideas. Are class already has the difference in current, taste, strength of acid in the drink. I need help.

View more questions Search