Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    108roman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 09:21 PM
    asta la vista
    What is the meaning of "Asta La Vista" expression?
    lengkyx Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Apr 2, 2008, 10:09 PM
    I believe it's hasta la vista with silent h. it means until we meet again. :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2008, 02:48 AM
    From the following site: hasta la vista - definition of hasta la vista from YourDictionary.com

hasta la vista Definition hasta la vista (äs′tä lä vēs′tä)

So long; (I'll) see you again

Etymology: Sp, lit. until the meeting
    The word "vista" has to do with "seeing" or "viewing" something or someone.
    bakousse Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2012, 11:46 PM
    Atasco
    bakousse Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2012, 11:47 PM
    Atasco

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vista OS [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I purchased Vista a few weeks after it was released in the UK. Obviously there were still bugs in the program but I am assuming that these will be rectified over the coming months and those updates will be released by MS and I will be able to download them and bring my OS up to...

Getting used to Vista [ 10 Answers ]

I would like to see more on this. My daughter has a new computer and doesn’t like Vista and complains about it. I would like to be able to offer her some suggestions. Ways to get used to it, or some more information on how to reinstall windows XP would be very helpful.

Using vista on XP [ 14 Answers ]

HI, I wanted to know whether I can use Vista ultimate on my system which is currently running XP SP2. If yes then how do I switch between two OS.

XP to Vista [ 1 Answers ]

Ok This is the situation Old Computer - Windows XP Home OE6 New Computer - Windows Vista - Microsoft Mail I saved all of the .dbx in OE6 (Including Folders.dbx) -I put all of the .dbx's on a CD-R disk -Copied Them To A Folder In Documents On Vista -I Ensure that the files are not read...

To Vista or not to Vista that is a question... [ 9 Answers ]

Does your machine have what it takes to run Windows Vista. Find out HERE with this excellent online tool. (ActiveX is needed for this test) Now personally I will be running Vista on a test box. Hey I've got to at least try and break it, but there is no way it will be on any of my live machines...

View more questions Search