Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BigS Posts: 80, Reputation: 6

Apr 2, 2008, 09:08 PM
    Home warranty
    This is the fifth time in two years that the air conditioner is acting up. I have paid $400 plus for an appliance warranty and $75 per visit to repair. This year I have no warranty and now the air condition is acting up. It is best to continue with the warranty or should I just save the cash and replace the unit? What exactly is my home insurance paying for? Help please:confused:
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Apr 3, 2008, 12:40 AM
    Replace it and get a company that knows what they are doing to do the install.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 3, 2008, 05:41 AM
    I go with replace, and perhaps not with the same company

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home Rental - Lost TV warranty document [ 4 Answers ]

Long story short... We were renting a house (that we had an offer in on) until our current house sold in another state. Our house ended up not selling and the people whose house we were renting decided to relist the house we were living in (since we couldn't buy it). When we started the...

What is the estimated warranty expense and warranty cost? [ 1 Answers ]

A company sells computers with a 6-month warranty. In January, the company sold 100,000 computers at $1,750 each, and 1,500 computers were turned in for repairs during the same month. The total repairs amounted to $185,000 costs from the computer parts inventory. It is estimated that 2% of all...

Let down by home warranty [ 8 Answers ]

I purchased a house recently and decided to pay for a home warranty. The company my wife signed us up with is National Home Protection. We paid them $400.00 for this tears coverage. Me being the contractor and all; I told her to ask a lot of questions, particularlly about appliances that can...

Warranty expense/ warranty liability [ 1 Answers ]

I am really confused with the following problem and do not know where to even start. C Company began operating near the beginning of 2004. During 2004, C Co. sold plasma televisions for $2,000 each, all carrying a two-year warranty against defects. C company's cost for each plasma television was...

New Home W/builder warranty [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a newly constructed home and it has a 1 yr "builder warranty". I am slowing finding some issues that need corrected like "lack of insulation" in the attic, garage, etc to name one. The builder is reluctant to provide the correct level of insulated protection and I feel he is not in...

View more questions Search