Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swimfin Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 08:20 PM
    I had this dream last night that I need interpreting.
    Ok, so last night I had this dream that at one part I ran into the ocean and a big wave hit me and somehow broke one of my front teeth in half. It took me a day to get it fixed, but I did not have any pain during the dream and everything worked out fine. I don't know if this has any importance but in my dream someone told me that sea monkeys like to get into the teeth that break off and make it unusable so I put it in peroxide to clean it. Then while I was in line at a doctor/dentist type office there an old man in front of me in the relatively short and fast line. A dentist even flew in to fix my tooth. Before I woke up, my tooth was fixed and I was on my way home.

Any idea what that means? Thanks for any help.

~Codi
    Michelle H Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 10:30 PM
    You have a sweet tooth, my friend. And you have to stop worrying about it. As long as you take care of yourself, things turn out just fine.:)
    swimfin Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 10:45 PM
    Wow, that is like dead on with what is going on in my life right now. I definitely have a sweet tooth (comfort food is ice cream) and I want to get healthier, but it is so hard to turn my back on my comfort food. I have been trying to eat more vegies though. Only thing to do next is to actively start exercising...

I am very impressed with your accuracy!
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2008, 11:57 PM
    "I had this dream last night that I need interpreting."

What comes to my mind is lying. Lost or broken teeth/tooth (truth) can be a sign of growing maturity, it can also warn us about the consequences of lying to others and to ourselves. If any of this sounds right to you, then in my opinion the best course of action is to dispense with any lies. Even if you can't bring yourself to be completely truthful about... well, about whatever caused the problem in the first place... then at the very least don't make it any worse.

Just my take on things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A dream I had last night. (25th of feb 2008) [ 5 Answers ]

OK, in this dream, I am walking down the street and I am with some of my friends, we keep walking until we get to a city with tall sky-scrapers and as I look up there is the metor crashing to earth. I heard screams and I felt the pushing of other pepole on my body and the fear was there as well and...

I keep having a dream that I am flying at night. [ 3 Answers ]

I keep having a dream that I am flying at night. I have to work real hard with my arms to keep going.I can see below me and above me, like it is real. At first it freaked me out and I remember being scared and tired. It was like at some point I was realizing I could go up or down , but if I kept...

I keep having a dream that I am flying at night. [ 1 Answers ]

I keep having a dream that I am flying at night. I have to work real hard with my arms to keep going.I can see below me and above me, like it is real. At first it freaked me out and I remember being scared and tired. It was like at some point I was realizing I could go up or down , but if I kept...

Dream last night [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! Can anybody help me understand a fairly vivid dream I had last night? I had been reading a book just before going to sleep that talked about leaving your problems to a Higher Power, and suggested doing affirmations to help change ingrained beliefs. So after I turned out the light, I said...

View more questions Search