Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ward08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 07:55 PM
    Sore throat,tonsils swollen,and tongue is tearing and little red bumps on it.
    Does anyone know what it might be I am scared my tongue is going to fall off.
    2008chrissy Posts: 131, Reputation: 18

Apr 2, 2008, 09:11 PM
    Explain in depth a little more about the symptoms you are having with your tongue. If you feels your symptoms are severe enough I would suggest either visiting the ER or making an appointment with your doctor first thing tomorrow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore throat [ 4 Answers ]

I have had a sore throat for 4 days and there are two white spots in the back of my throat. It hurts to swallow. My glands are not swollen and I do not have a fever, cold or flu. Should I see a doctor or is this just viral? Thanks!

Sore throat [ 4 Answers ]

Dear everyone, Lately,I have a score throat every morning when I wake up, but after a couple of hours the pain is gone. I am totally fine. I am wondering why is that? The temp has been crazy lately too, if that will help you determine my case. Thanks:)

Swollen left tonsil and sore throat [ 1 Answers ]

I've had a sore throat for 4 days now. It is getting better, but slowly. I noticed that my left tonsil is swollen, not very swollen, but in the middle. That's where the pain is coming from too. Every time I swallow on that side it hurts. What does this mean?? My right tonsil isn't swollen though....

Sore throat! [ 8 Answers ]

I've had a sore throat for 3 days and now I have congestion and sneezing with it. When should I see my doctor and is this anything to worry about?:confused:

View more questions Search