Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    depressedhelp Posts: 91, Reputation: 3

Apr 2, 2008, 06:36 PM
    Am I "Pretty?"
    I've Been A Lil Self-Consious Since My Ex. Dumped Me 2 My Friend. Best Friend. Anyway...
    Am I Considerably "pretty?'
    [[not the best pic I know.]
    Oh. And My Hair. Is The Same Length. Just Layered. Its Because My Head Is Tilted.

PS. ANy Tips 2 Make Me "more" pretty??

N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2008, 06:41 PM
    ANy Tips 2 Make Me "more" pretty??

... self confidence and not relying on a guy to 'make' you feel pretty!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 2, 2008, 07:05 PM
    Yes, it should not matter what I think, or what anyone else thinks, you have to feel good about yourself because you like yourself

But one thing makes everyone prettier, smile
    RadioActive697 Posts: 295, Reputation: 13

Nov 26, 2009, 10:19 PM

Yes indeed!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

"what's the big deal?" about using the words "pimped out" in reference to Chelsea? [ 11 Answers ]

Some people don’t seem to think it is a big deal. Clinton Calls Shuster Comment Part of 'Troubling Pattern' | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

View more questions Search