Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sramanathan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 05:26 PM
    Life insurance policy
    I am new Life Insurance Agent, how I will find out potential person who is intersted to take insurance policy.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2008, 05:43 PM
    If you are an independent life insurance salesperson you can purchase leads off the internet through some companies. I worked for an independent life insurance salesman who would do just that. He would pay so much per lead. Some leads panned out and some didn't. He was a 20+ year pro and had a hard time. He was also licensed in 25 different states and dealt with at least 30 different life insurance companies. He was on the telephone from the time he came in to his office in the morning until the time he finally broke for dinner. He would also work in the evening catching the west coast people. He did make a good living but at what a price. If you work for a company and get your leads handed to you consider yourself lucky.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Search for life insurance policy [ 9 Answers ]

How can I find if a life insurance policy exists on a recently deceased parent?

Life Insurance Policy [ 2 Answers ]

My mother died on 9/22/06 and I was told she had a life insurance policy but have yet to find it. She was married to a man who was a drug addict but he never knew that she had one. What are the steps that I need to take to find one on her or to see if she ever had one? Please someone let me know...

Life insurance policy and trustees [ 2 Answers ]

My parents took out a life insurance policy for my father when they married 40 years ago. As far as my mother can recall they are both trustees and beneficiaries. They divorced 30 years ago and the communication between them is not good. Is my mother entitled to any of the policy payout even though...

Life insurance policy [ 3 Answers ]

Will the insurance company deduct any taxes on a life insurance policy? Is the year end taxable?

How to cash in a life insurance policy [ 6 Answers ]

I have a life insurance policy that is over 25 years old. I have the name of the insurance co. but I have no idea what the policy number is. Is there any way that I can locate the proper insurance co. without the policy number. Every time I type in the name of the insurance co. I get a list of all...

View more questions Search