Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahmed yassin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 07:54 AM
    Connecting two sites
    I have two separate companies in the same building(tower), each has a complete cisco LAN infrastructure, what is the best solution to make it as a one LAN providing security for both sites?
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Apr 2, 2008, 08:36 AM
    What is your purpose for connecting both sites? Is it to share an Internet connection? Share files and emails? Do you intend on having a centralized network administration? Do you want to delegate this authority to individuals in each company? How are the companies related? Are they part of a parent coporation?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem Removing Sites From IE6 Restricted Sites Zone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I recently removed all of the entries that SpywareBlaster v3.5.1 had automatically loaded into my restricted sites zone on IE6 browser and I noticed that there were still two sites that weren't deleted in the process. I then remembered that I had manually added them to the restricted...

Other sites like this. [ 5 Answers ]

I was just wondering if any of you can give me the addresses to other sites similar to this one.

How can I get around my school blocked sites? They even got proxy sites blocked. [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get around my school blocked sites. They even got our proxy sites blocked> is their any other way?

Is about Sites... [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, I love games mostly sega or neogeo... but my problem is I don't know much about the characters moves and specials... do you know a site that can teach me how to play the games, I tried to look to there official site but they only give me a hint the basic how the game goes but no tips...

Sites [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get the registration information for a web site if it is not a registrar listed at the whois/internic. I know that the info (date of expiration of domain etc) is out there but I forget where. Thanks

View more questions Search