Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annebren Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 05:16 AM
    Where can I find a website to do my 06 taxes, print, and send in (for free?)
    I need to do my 2006 taxes!

I found multiple sites online (and though they make it simple) require a credit card.I was hoping to find a site that would just deduct the amount from my refund?

Yeah, so it's too late to eFile for 2006~

So what I'm wondering is...

Is there a free website (for 2006) where you can do your taxes online, print them out, and send in?

There are many websites that make it very easy to do your 2007 taxes- why am I having such a hard time finding a similar website for 2006... Please help. I'm "Tax Dyslexic" and have already done my 2007, thinking that I would be submitting my '06 at the same time... :eek:
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2008, 05:24 AM
    I don't know of online source but you can buy Turbo Tax (or one of the other ones) 2006 version for pretty cheap. Try eBay or a local used book/software store.
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Apr 2, 2008, 07:59 AM
    2006 return cannot be e-filed. It must be paper return.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2008, 09:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by annebren
    Is there a free website (for 2006) where you can do your taxes online, print them out, and send in?
    ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Were do I find free history website for houses [ 3 Answers ]

Were do I find free history website for houses I need to know my history on my house:eek: :p

Getting free website & hosting [ 3 Answers ]

Dear sir, I am developing one application using asp.net,html,javascript & C#. This is only for my own use. There is no commercial involved in this. What I want is, I like to create my own web site and like to upload all my files in this site. Where can I get a free website and hosting. Can any...

I need the data etered in my website form application fields send to my email [ 1 Answers ]

Hallo, thank you for your very interesting website , I want to ask about php " I have designed a simple application form but I want when my visitor enter my web page and enter their data in the form fields the data send to my email address. I can't do that please show me how with...

Website to free downloadable music to mp3 player [ 13 Answers ]

Does anyone hear know of any websites that you can download free music for mp3 player. I'm new at this and just installed a new cd drive to my PC last night. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. thanks!

View more questions Search