Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rox7227 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 01:35 AM
    Hip - Hop
    Is Hip Hop the only non - ballroom dance that's fast and funky besides funk?:)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2008, 09:39 PM
    I would say no, because there are types of jazz dancing can also get very fast and funky!
    dancetillidie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2008, 08:57 AM
    YES OF COURSE JK there is lots of cool dance that isn't ballroom like jazz and in some ways tap
    emmahogg Posts: 98, Reputation: 4

Jan 2, 2010, 09:24 AM

I've been teaching street jazz this year and a friend of mine teaches a fast up-tempo contemporary choreography
    _thougthlessdork Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 04:28 PM

Uh well, there is up-tempo contemporary, and you could always try african dancing, some studios offer classes like that.
    & acro is always fun.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is hip hop good ?to me yes [ 4 Answers ]

Is soulja boy song good it called superman(crank dat):confused: :rolleyes: :eek: :D

Hip-Hop Technology. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am interested in being the proud owner of Hip-Hip Technology. An internet café that specializes in providing a comfortable atmosphere where technology is available for usage; computers, copiers, color printers, photo copiers, I-pods, faxing, playstation-3 etc... My idea is to have an...

Hip Hop Kats [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know this song that starts with: "You say a one for the treble, two for the time, come on ya'll, let's Breakdance." Looking for artist and title please. Thanks.

Help with a Hip Hop Song [ 1 Answers ]

I heard a song on the radio that had the same beat as "Sugar Sugar" by the Archies. The lyrics I remember are Honey, I got a lot of money, you can be my nasty girl,. Help with the title and artist?

View more questions Search