Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amoses101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 12:32 AM
    We want to start / plan a reality TV show
    Hello,
    I am a Peace Corps Volunteer in the developing country Georgia. My co-workers want to start a reality TV show. We assist in the development of Tourism and currently are helping locals turn their homes into guesthouses in the mountains for tourists. The guesthouses will have many activities and such. \

We want to do a reality show in the summer time when the tourist come to the guesthouses. Can you give us advice on how or where we should start this process.

Thank you
    Mom of 2 Posts: 449, Reputation: 90

Apr 2, 2008, 12:39 AM
    I can't give any advice, but this sounds like a great idea for a reality show. We need more positive things on TV like this. I wish you well and I hope I see this on TV!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My start menu toolbar won't show up [ 2 Answers ]

My start menu toolbar won't show up, I went to try ctrl+alt+del and the windows security pops up. I try using the task manager and I can't get to that either. I even did the rebooting and the system restore but nothing helped me out, could it be a virus, what can I do? Help!!

Why doesn't my start menu show up when I turn on my computer? [ 3 Answers ]

I can't find my start menu se I can add/remove programs

When do you start to show? [ 11 Answers ]

I missed two periods and I'm going to make a dr's appt. for next week to find out for sure that I'm pregnant.. According to my last regular period I should be 11 weeks tomorrow.. Right beneath my belly button I have a slight bump its not big enough to give clues that I'm pregnant yet but I'm...

The reality show "NEXT" [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, Have you ever watched the show called "Next" about dating. I am asking for my niece, how do you get on the show and have a chance to participate the event? I have alwayd looked up their website, there is no way you can contact someone about it. Just curious, my niece is really...

The what if or reality ? [ 2 Answers ]

So this is the question that's been killing me the most... my and my boyfriend have been tog for a while now... I was pregnant but recently found out that I had a miscarriage.. very heart breaking to me but yet I can not feel that same emotion from him.. he already wanted the pregency terminated,...

View more questions Search