Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Servantee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2006, 03:32 PM
    I only know her first name
    Hey my name is stephen I am looking for a girl I met at this camp in greensboro N,C years back in 98. I only know her first name which is Zoey or Zoe . I don't know how she spelled hers but it's either of the two she is around 22 or 23 years old now and last I knew she lived in Durham N,C I also know she has a brother named Cory I have a picture of her brother and I have Zoey on video tape from a thing we did at the camp where we were taped anyway I would like to know the name of a search company that can search by first name only cause I don't even know what search company to use. So please help me.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 8, 2006, 07:33 PM
    There are many search companies, you can do a simple web search for name search and dozens pop up.

One that I used some years back was www.1800ussearch.com, I did a naional name search for a women with only a first name and @ age.
    Of course I got several 1000 results and had to pay a rate per 100 results.

You will not normally see this service in their adds but have to call them direct.
    Press2Esc Posts: 251, Reputation: 10

Feb 20, 2006, 12:44 PM
    Call or visit the camp, explain your circumstances and they may possibly provide you with basic info. If not, offer them to contact the person(s) via last record and relay your contact info to them... whereby they may contact you - if they feel inclined. Depends on your intent a/o interests.

Check marriage & birth records for area.

Good Luck.

P2E

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search