Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rubyice Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 08:21 PM
    I think my mum doesn't like me as well as my boyfriend, what shul I do
    My mum... I think she doesn't like me or my boyfriend as well...
    Last time we fot about my hobby of texting until 12 midnight, she said that I'm not studying well... but in fact I was a honor student both in high school and elementary... I think because she doesn't like me.. she also hates my boyfriend., what should I do??
    Does she love me<<< or did I do something wrong... I always try to chat with her to keep her updated about everything about me... I nid help... im not so depressed about this but I need answers... help please...
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2008, 08:55 PM
    Parents worry... even when we talk it out badly, its usually with the hope of wanting the best for you and hoping you are OK.

We sometimes have screwed up ways of showing love. She loves you. She is just worrying, as all parents do.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 3, 2008, 08:23 AM
    She is just worried, and just for the record, I don't like your b/f either. He is a disrespectful twit, who only wants one thing. I'm with mom on this one, but she does what she does out of love, so don't be depressed. Parents are just like that. We worry about our kids a lot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How should I tell my mum? [ 11 Answers ]

OK this is the story... briefly I like a guy We have been getting to know each other for about 8 months (just talking in work, texting, myspace, msn... nothing more) I have decided after a hell of a lot of thought I want to take it further and I know he does too In the past I've said no, as I...

Is my mum OK [ 2 Answers ]

Could you please tell me anything that my mother would like to tell us. We are all missing here dreadfully.

My mum [ 1 Answers ]

My mum was murderd on 15th march 2005 by a man who a very loud man who my mum Took under her roof who she meet in a chat room in leeds centre he seemed to be very Smarmy but other people had different veiws 1 week after mothers day we had a phone Call from my brother he said my mum was dead...

My mum [ 2 Answers ]

My mum is taking over my child she thinks because she looks after him I'm not aloud to do things with him she said I have to ask to do stuff and take him out all the time the social knows my mum looks after my child because of my depression what I have had since I gave birth to my son what rights...

View more questions Search