Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marcovee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2004, 11:52 AM
    Quadracep Exercises
    I am trying to strenghthen my quads using an at home exercise. I don't have access to a gym. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

>>>Marco

viking Posts: 131, Reputation: 7

May 29, 2004, 06:17 PM
    Re: Quadracep Exercises
    One of the best exersizes for quads is squats. Simply stand straight up and then squat down to where your buttocks touch the back of your heels. Do this for about 20 reps and five sets twice per week. If that becomes too easy then you can start doing explosions. Which is similar to a squat except when you elevate from the squating position you will not stand up but jump straight up and extend your arms upwards above you as though you are trying to reach something high above your head. Make sure that there is room above you to extend your arms and jump.

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tummy toning and exercises [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 5'6" 19 years old and 135-140 pounds. I'm not looking to loose a ton of weight or anything but I was wondering what exercises can be done to flatten your belly... I don't feel overweight I just want to have a nice toned mid-driff... could you also tell me how they are done (the exercises) thank...

Exercises and heart disease [ 3 Answers ]

I think I have problems with my heart because I have chest pains and left arm pains too,also arythmic beats of the heart.but I love bodybuilding and I am a beginner in it ,do 45 minutes including 15 minutes warm-up harm my heart more.my barbell is 40 kg and my dummbell 8 kg

Exercises to do when you are overweight [ 3 Answers ]

My sister is very overweight around the middle but her back stops her from doing sit ups , she can't walk more than about 20 steps and she has to stop. She had back surgery 2 years ago and she is still in pain. She is 58 yrs old and has had panic attacks and anxiety attacks when you least expect...

View more questions Search