Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Apr 1, 2008, 06:14 PM
    I feel unsafe
    :confused: :( I have post this before!
    My boyfriend and I live and work in different city! He works in a cosmetic company,most of his colleagues are women,you can say they are beautiful women! He works with them everyday,and has lunch,supper with them everyday as he never does cooking! People always say my boyfriend is extremely handsome,should I get worried about him and that women(he told me some girls in that company like him)? Now I feel totally unsafe! I am thinking about moving to his city,but as we just met for two months,I don't want that goes too fast! What should I do!and I feel that he does not text me more like past,he said he is too busy! Is that an excuse?am I overreacting?what should I do?
    2008chrissy Posts: 131, Reputation: 18

Apr 1, 2008, 09:53 PM
    I think moving yourself and you entire life to a different city for someone you barely know (2 months is not long enough to really know who someone is) would be a foolish and regretable mistake on your part. If he tells you that 'other women' he works with like him or are interested in him, he obviously does not really respect the relationship you have, because it seems like he is trying to make you jealous. Or get a reaction out of you.
    If it is bothering you that much, I'd say forget it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does Cartilage Piercing hurt? Is it unsafe? [ 97 Answers ]

I am getting the top of my ear pierced, like on the side in the cartilage. I was wondering how much it will hurt if it is being done with a needle (not a gun) and how high chance it is for infection. I know that it takes a lot longer than a hole in your earlobe to heal, about a few months?

Allergies = unsafe home? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend has a 6 year old son who is supposedly allergic to cats. We have 3 cats and for the last 2 years the child has had no reactions or breathing problems when he is at our house. We have an air cleaner and vacuum almost daily just in case... There is no custody in place yet but in the near...

UPS unsafe work practices [ 3 Answers ]

Someone tell me how one of the riches companies in the world is able with the aid of the union to make their truck mechanics work with broken tools, no truck lifts(taking out and replacing a trans is pretty difficult to do on a creeper) no tire trucks(they have to jack the truck up as if it were a...

I'm not pregnant after many, many unsafe risks? [ 3 Answers ]

My Boyfriend and I have been having sex on and off (through our relationship) for about 2 years now. We've NEVER used a condom or any type of protection. There have been many a times he's ejaculated while inside me :eek: (on purpose sometimes) and I've NEVER gotten pregnant. (relief) **** ...

After unsafe SEX. [ 2 Answers ]

Dear madam/sir, I had an unsafe sex with my boy friend, but he didn`t ejacuated the sperm inside the vagina. Now from that day there is an increament in vaginal discharges. What does it mean... Am I pregnant..? OR it natural..! What are the different means for pregnancy tests @ home..?

View more questions Search