Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 05:40 PM
    Monobenzone results
    How's everyone's results going? Is it legal to buy monobenzone with no perscription?
    Cherry_09 Posts: 42, Reputation: 0

Apr 1, 2008, 09:03 PM
    It is illegeal to buy it without prescription in some countries.I didn't used it till now but I want to start it, I am also looking for some good reply.
    gloomy123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Apr 2, 2008, 07:32 AM
    Monobenzone is for people who suffer from vitiligo. Persons with normal skin risk disfigurment, and / or repigmentation, as well as stretch marks. And yes it is illegal to use. Without perscription
    Cherry_09 Posts: 42, Reputation: 0

Apr 3, 2008, 09:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomy123
    monobenzone is for people who suffer from vitiligo. persons with normal skin risk disfigurment, and / or repigmentation, as well as stretch marks. and yes it is illegal to use. without perscription
    Do u have used monobenzone if yes tell me about you are real experience, there are many who are saying that this really works for them and results are really amazing.
    :confused:
    yasres Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 03:19 AM
    If you are vitiligo patient I would be happy to sell it to you as a cream with a different concentration or powder.
    sheralcrow Posts: 8, Reputation: 1
    -

Apr 5, 2008, 12:03 PM
    My results are going good so far...
    As far as noit getting a bad reaction!!

I don't have vitiligo, however I am still using mono, and loving it..
    I will continue to post my great reults! 1

I might order more on Monday, so I will not run out of stock!

I can't wait to start getting lighter...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!
    yasres Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 11:29 PM
    Good for you, that is really nice that you have had a good result

I know more than 700 people using mono and 90% of them are happy too
    Yaser
    -

Apr 6, 2008, 11:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by yasres
    good for you, that is really nice that you have had a good result

i know more than 700 people using mono and 90% of them are happy too
    Yaser

Thank you:) :)
    I am just happy to finally have it.:)
    Are you using?
    Are you from depig district?

Apr 7, 2008, 08:18 AM
    Monobenzone is only good for people with vigiligo . And those who have NORMAL SKIN are heading for disater using monobenzone.

Please don't listen to these peopple who are using I can promise you from experience that this GOOD RESULTS are only TEMPORARY. And thrn it goes down hill from there. So let those who are using for cosmetic purpose use it. I Guarantee AFTER ABOUR 8MOS- 1YR. They skin will be jacked-up.

Apr 7, 2008, 11:50 AM
    Monobenzone is not for normal skin . Now for those of you that are smart hopefully smarter than I. monobenzone is not the way . If it was for normal skin doctors and derms everywhere would write prescriptions for it. And all this mix it yourself is asking for one thing TOTAL DISASTER. Let the ones that's hell bent on it suffer with me. But you smart ones I promise if you sit back you will not regret it. Those that are using it will have results FOR A LITTLE WHILE after that they are hit.

Now the choice is yours. And it is a myth that the skin depigs in 2 yrs. Yes for vitiligo suffers . Not for normal skin.

Furthermore monobenzone is for greater than 50% on vitiligo lesion body. Which means THAT THOSE WHO SUFFER FROM VITILIGO WHO HAS LESS THAN 50% VITILIGO SOME DERMS WON'T PRESCRIBE THE CREAM FOR THEM.

Also monobenzone is a phenol yes a phenol. Which is why I said that dark skin people should'nt try to use it to lighten. Even strong chemical peels aren't recommended for dark skin individuals with african, hispanics, and mediteranians. Because it cause scarring.

Monobenzone is also dangerous to the eys as well in( some people.) and it is not guaranteed to kill off all the melain. Risk that some are willing to take.

Light skin doesn't garuntee a good job, man, money etc. because light skin people have the same problems as dark skin. If your additude is sh*tty thrn nobody will deal with you period. And IF you do manage to get light those problems that you had while dark you will STILL HAVE IF you get light skin.

If I was'nt so dumd and foolish and would have loved myself better then I could have avoided my mess.

AND IF IT TAKES LIGHT SKIN TO GET A MAN TO LOVE YOU, THEN THE LOVE YOU Received FROM THAT MAN IS CONDITIONAL. BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT GIVING HIM THE REAL YOU. SO THERFORE THE LOVE BASED ON SKIN COLOR IS NOT REAL. BUT UNCONDITIONAL LOVE IS.
    -

Apr 7, 2008, 12:54 PM
    Guys I called my chemist and asked him if it was all right to ad more ethanol to my mono mix...
    He said, no.
    Apparently he put enough in the mixture..
    I just wanted to inform you all, that yes ethanol will help with the depigmening results.
    k.
    Chow.
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 07:36 AM
    Thanks sheralcrow, best of luck with your process. Keep us up to date :-)
    -

Apr 10, 2008, 09:56 AM
    Okay, things are seeming much brighter...
    I am loving applying my cream..
    This Saturday will make 2 full weeks, of applying my mono...
    I have no adverse reactions whatsoever!
    I will continue to post my results.
    -

Apr 10, 2008, 10:08 AM
    Also, I will no longer allow people to buy from my chemist anymore, so please do not PM, me..
    A blogger on here has really insulted my supplier... messing it up for me...
    And he was basically saying he will not sell to anyone of the people I refer to him because, the blogger on here ,
    She is saying he is fraud, even though he sent her cream.. on time, she received it within 3 days of it being paid for...
    The mono was mixed with coca butter, and he did not ad acid mantel to her mix...

So THAT IS WHY SHE IS CALLING HIM A FRAUD(OH MY GOD, SO PETTY)..
    She never requested acid mantel, and coca butter is a very, very safe lotion to mix mono with...
    However she is saying to my supplier she will call the police, and all types of crap..
    She is being very rude , and asking for her money back, even though she has gotten what she wanted... plus MY CHEMIST, CUT THE ORIGINAL COST FOR HER FROM 550 DOLLARS, TO ONLY 450 DOLLARS...
    AND SHE IS STILL COMPLAINING...

Some people , just are never satisified...
    She really expected him to send the cream in a benoquin pack or something...
    But duhhhh, that would get him in trouble, so that is why he sent it as a gift, and as discreit as possible..

So she would have no problems recieveing her mono mix...
    LIKE I HAD ALL PROBLEMS , TRYING TO Receive MINE ORIGINALLY!

But whatever, I know I am using my mix and loving it..
    And it is helping ,me on my way!
    Will keep updating!
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2008, 06:59 AM
    Using this website to promote products sold by members is not prohibited.
    Let the Buyer Beware! AskMeHelpDesk does NOT endorse ANY of the products mentioned on this forum.

Fair warning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Monobenzone HELP [ 634 Answers ]

Hello, I'm faced with a huge problem! I've been using monobenzone 20% for the past 3 months and I absolutely loved the results. I have drastically lightened my complexion and the attention that I get now is just amazing, trust me, people with light skin get treated soooo much better. I've...

View more questions Search