Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nonso Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Feb 8, 2006, 01:52 PM
    Short!
    Hi pretty,
    Thanks for the reply even though I asked on skin care!! So,what think you; I'm 1.60m and I weigh 45kg. I live in an area where a little more flesh is considered more appealing, but I fear if I put on more weight I might not be carry it gracefully,since I'm short! My BMI is right for my height, but BMI and beauty don't always tally. So,is it add,remain same or reduce?? Opinion please.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 11, 2006, 01:52 AM
    Nonso, it doesn't matter if your tall, short, skinny or big, beauty comes in all sorts of packages. Don't let your height or weight bother you, be confident about yourself. You should be glad that you don't look the same as the others in your area, it would be boring if everyone looked the same. Love yourself and embrace your uniqueness, people will except you for who you are.;)
    augustknight Posts: 83, Reputation: 31

Feb 11, 2006, 06:09 AM
    Don't focus on the negative side of being short. Most short people are far more agile than bigger people and for some reason seem to be healthier. I think you would be surprised to know how many actors are short. The camera gives them the appearance of being taller. Mel Gibson, Robert Redford, Tom Cruise and many more. Those are just the men, there are tons of short women. I think a short girl is way more sexy than a very tall girl.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2006, 06:28 AM
    Hi, nonso,
    The most important aspect of meeting people, eventually having a good relationship with someone is to SMILE.
    Your height and weight willl not matter to anyone, when you find that particular person just for you. Others see you as to what is inside, how you act, how you listen to others. Listening to others will make you more friends that talking about yourself.
    Please don't be concerned about height and weight. If you like yourself as you are, others will, too. I do wish you the very best.
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2006, 01:14 PM
    Well nonso I am also a little person, I currently weigh 48 kg and I stand 1.57 cm tall. Plus I'm pregnant, so normally I'm even lighter! I think being little is beautiful! I also find short men attractive! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat short [ 2 Answers ]

When replacing my old thermostat with a programmable one, I inadvertently touched the wires together. There was a small blue arc and a burning smell. I didn't turn off the power before installing because of the low voltage - lesson learned. Now there appears to be no power to the thermostat. My...

What is name of this short story [ 2 Answers ]

I read this in college. It's about a family that takes a trip. The car breaks down and 3 men show up and they end up killing the family. I think the grandmother survives. I had to do a research paper on the symbolism on this story. Been trying to find it for a couple months now. Please...

Why are my relationships so short? [ 19 Answers ]

So, I'm 27 and the longest relationship I have ever had is 3 months. I realize the reason I haven't had many girlfriends is because I'm shy initially and also I'm stupidly picky. But recently I have found girls that I really like but it goes a few months and then bam, its over. I can't figure out...

Bx Cable Short [ 1 Answers ]

I Have A 1930's Era Home Which Still Has Several Old Bx Cable Circuits. Yesterday The Breaker Tripped On One Of The Circuits. I Had An Electrician Come Out Today To Check It. The Breaker Would Stay On About 2-3 Seconds. The Circuit Handles About 5 Overhead Lights And One Wall Outlet, A Total...

Tall and short? [ 2 Answers ]

Im 15... Im like 5'8-5'9... yet my boyfriends is like 5'6... he's older then me... by like two years... does that look funny to you? I mean, I wouldn't break up with him... just because I'm tall and he is short.. Its just weird. I've never gone out with a guy shorter then me. Does anybody think it...

View more questions Search