Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jonas_Freak411 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 02:07 PM
    Writing a letter.
    Ok. So Im from Virginia and I have a cousin who lives in France. But I'm not french at all! I am trying to write an email to her telling her who I am. But the problem is that I don't know how to talk to her in french.What do I do? Does anyone know anyone who talks english and french and knows how to write it in? Pleas help! :confused:

♥Danielle♥
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2008, 02:12 PM
    Hi there! When I have conversed with friends in foreign countries, I've used this program AltaVista - Babel Fish Translation You can type your letter in English into the text box and translate it instantly into any language you want! :)

Have fun! :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2008, 02:33 PM
    If you wouldn't mind writing what you would like to say in your email here first, I'm sure that we will have someone on this site who would be able to translate it accurately. I too, like and have used the online translators, but they aren't always as accurate as we would like for them to be.
    inpasx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 11:38 AM
    Hello Friend,
    This is to advise u that you can use the free online translator and you can get the job done by your own. Not only french... enclosed below the link for your Convenience
    Free Translation Online
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2008, 03:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by inpasx
    Hello Friend,
    This is to advise u that you can use the free online translator and you can get the job done by your own. not only french....enclosed below the link for your Convenience
    Free Translation Online
    Ah, but wouldn't it be nice if things could be kept on this site so that we could be a resource here for others?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

APA style of writing [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can obtain a copy of the 2007 Microsoft word that has the APA style of writing template? I have Microsoft windows vista home premium, purchased 7-2007, but it is not the correct word program that has the apa on it, can I just download it somewhere?

Writing a Resume [ 2 Answers ]

Can some one please provide me with a template of a resume so I can make one. Thanks

Grammar, Writing [ 18 Answers ]

I have a few that I need help with thank you... Whats wrong in this. Having become fonder of taking vacations and going on long weekends after the death of his wife.

Stuck with writing a thesis on human developent [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: stuck on writing a strong thesis statement for my paper on human development. Ni a strong writter so I am having some trouble. Con someone look at this and give son pointers. Thesis;Human development is a life long process. The influces that that shape our development being birth and...

View more questions Search