Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2008, 01:33 PM
    Motorcycle '83 honda nighthawk need key code
    I'm a complete idiot here.

Have come into a 1983 honda nighthawk motorcycle that needs a key. Been told to open the ignition box and find the key code. I've done no cycle work.

Any help on what to do? Treat me like the idiot I am... the more you can tell me what to do, the better.

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless key code [ 2 Answers ]

We had an expert put in the key code to access our wireless system. Short of asking the nerd how can I find it?

99 Honda Odyssey - key won't turn [ 1 Answers ]

As the title, says, I have a 99 Odyssey, and the key won't turn. The steering wheel is locked, and the van is in Park. Yes, I tried, wiggling the wheel back and forth while turning the key - no luck. I tried all 3 keys - no luck. I jacked up the front end to take pressure off the steering...

I want the code key of spyware doctor 4.1 [ 6 Answers ]

I want the code key of spyware doctor 4.1

94 honda civic key won't turn [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 94 Civic. Normally, after the key is fully inserted, the lock mechanism must be pushed in a little,before the key will turn. All of a sudden, when I try to start the car, the key will not push the lock in so I can turn it. If I fiddle around with it, I can make it work. Solutions?

Key won't turn in 95 Honda Civic [ 6 Answers ]

My steering column in forever getting locked on a 95 Civic that I bought. The person who sold it to me told me to push the key in and clockwise while jiggling the steering wheel left to right . This worked a couple of times but it is a HASSLE to start the car and I live in fear that I won't get...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.