Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HSafety Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 01:19 PM
    Romantic Road
    I am traveling to Germany in July. We are driving down the romantic road - We have rooms to stay in but no restaurant or day trip recommendation - Does anyone have any advise?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2008, 01:41 PM
    There are castles all over Germany, if you like that sort of thing. We visited Hohenzollern and stayed overnight in one that had been converted into a B&B.

I would have loved to do the Rhine River cruise - but we were there in the winter. The Black Forest is a great place to visit and shop.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2008, 06:01 PM
    Here's a site with area info:

The Romantic Road

And here's an about.com article with more links and info:

Romantic Road - Germany - Scenic Roads in Germany

I see the road goes to Neuschwanstein Castle; when I was in Germany years ago we were supposed to visit, but I got sick and couldn't go! I've always been bummed about that - it looks beautiful.

For more information you might check Frommers or Fodors guides at your local library or bookstore; they're bound to have something about the area.

Enjoy your trip!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Road Bike [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a distance race bike. I am training for a triathlon. I have found some really cheap bikes on bikesdirect.com. There is a nice 24 speed for 450. The specs are all right too. I was wondering if there are cheaper, possibly nicer, bikes that are good for distance riding.

Lonliness on the road! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, this is a first for me but need some input on what to do. I live in California and I work on the railroad. My job takes me across the United States and I am out for 6-8 weeks at a time and home for only one week. I try going out when I am home but I feel that I won't really meet someone who...

The road out of Iraq. [ 4 Answers ]

... goes through Tehran as tomder likes to say: So we find Iranian weapons, capture Iranians and Hezbollah in Iraq and all the drive-by media can say about it is "the accusations appear to be part of a continuing campaign by the US military to link Iran with insurgency violence in Iraq." Ya...

The Road Etiching [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has any information on this etching? Here is what it said on the back of it: Genuine Etching By Philippe Entitles: "The Road" Paris Etching Society Here is a picture of what it looks like http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/9921/theroadxu6.th.png

View more questions Search