Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shortyfuzz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 11:40 AM
    Environmental hazard report
    If you are signing a seller would the seller be the transferee or the transferor on the environmental hazard report? Thanks shorty
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2008, 12:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shortyfuzz
    If you are signing a seller would the seller be the transferee or the transferor on the environmental hazard report? thanks shorty

A word ending with "ee" indicates that that is the party who expects to receive; "or" means that is the person who is expecting to give/transfer.

For example, the addressee is the person receiving the letter; the addressor is the person sending it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stray cats can they be a health hazard [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a house and found out the cats (at least 5) have been living in the crawl space, I didn't notice the smell until the weather starting to get warmer, but my entire house smell of cat urine!! I don't know how to find out if this has an effect on our health or how to get rid of the...

Toe touch hazard [ 4 Answers ]

OMG MY toe touch sux!! I need some major help!! LIke how do you keep your chest up and are you supposed 2 have your hands in fist or flat? PLEAZ HELP!

Fire Hazard? [ 4 Answers ]

Our cat chewed into 1/2 (wires cut on one side of cord) of a power cord attached to an aquarium filter. Would it be safe to completely cut the cord into 2 pieces, strip off parial outer cord covering, twist the 2 sets of wires back together and then cover it all with electircal tape? This thing...

Environmental health phase 1 report [ 1 Answers ]

Were interested in buying a old country store whose gas tanks have been shut down due to the new double tank standards and the tanks are still in the ground... do we need to get a environmental phase 1` done and if so what is the cost and what does it consist of?

View more questions Search