Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Conniet67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 09:30 AM
    Construction Site Cleanup
    I'm trying to get ballpark costs for construction site clean up. I am starting my own cleaning business and would like to bid but would like to know general information before I try it.
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

Apr 2, 2008, 07:29 PM
    Are you cleaning new homes interior, like windows and basically a final clean up to sell the house? If so your may be looking at .40 to .60 cent a ft.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 2, 2008, 07:34 PM
    What type of clean up,
    Does this include pressure washer all drive ways and walks,
    Are you going over grounds with magnets to clean up nails.

Does it invovle all windows inside and out,
    One story or two

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Construction cleanup [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting to know how much to charge to do a construction cleanup for a rec building? How should I type up my bid? I am new to this and I have no idea what I should charge for windows etc.. should it all be included in the overall price?

Computer Cleanup [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm a young teen and I was curious like other young teens , I hear nasty things on the school bus which really bothers me so I went to a couple adult websites and I'm not proud of it what I do which computer cleanup can I use to take all of those histories away because it is a major issue it can...

Cruel Twin Tower site construction Policy [ 9 Answers ]

I find the present attitude of those in charge of constructing on the Twin Tower site cruel. If indeed remains were found decency demands that they be treated with respect. To say that construction will proceed on schedule regardless of whether there are or aren't any further remains to be found...

Storm cleanup [ 5 Answers ]

In yesterdays storm that hit LI I lost a very large branch off one of the trees in my backyard. The branch is more than a foot in diameter at the base and broke off a few feet from the base. When it broke it took out a power line so we were without power for over 20 hrs. Anyway, the power...

View more questions Search