Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    julie_s94 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2006, 10:27 AM
    About vaginal opening
    Hi,

I have a question whether the menstrual fluid comes through the vaginal opening or any other?. Whether the urethral opening present above the vaginal opening?

Thanks
    kp42484 Posts: 39, Reputation: 16

Feb 8, 2006, 11:47 AM
    I know that the menstrual fluid comes through the vaginal opening. It leads from your uterus/womb, where the flow originates (it is the discarded lining of the uterus). I do not know exactly where the urethra ends, but I know it is somewhere above the vaginal opening (I had to have a catheter put in the urethra once--OUCH! :(), and that it leads from the bladder, which is below the uterus/womb. If you were to use a tampon, this stops the flow from exiting from the vagina by being placed in the vaginal (tract? Tunnel? I forget the term )opening leading to the uterus. I wish I could draw diagrams here!

Hope this helps
    carlito5 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Oct 10, 2007, 05:36 AM
    Hey, it comes from the uterus

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal Bumps... not std.. [ 37 Answers ]

I have recently noticed a small bump on the outerpart of my vagina. It is small, round, smooth, and it does not hurt or itch or smell. Also I just recently got tested for STD's and it is not that. I have only been with one guy in my life, and he also got tested and does not have any std's. I have...

Vaginal bumps [ 15 Answers ]

:confused: I have some vaginal bumps that I noticed the other day. They are spread throughout the vaginal area, none inside that I know of. They do itch somewhat, but I think that is because they are irritated. I am sexually active and didn't notice them till after intercourse one night with my...

Vaginal callus [ 2 Answers ]

A week ago I noticed a few little white bumps around my vagina (around the hole, if you will). I innitially freaked out and thought it was genital warts. I immediately made an appointment with my gyno that day. It turns out, to my relief, that they are calluses!! The doctor said they are caused by...

Vaginal bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I had intercourse with my husband recently, and at the time I was very dry and a little irritated because I was also pms. The next morning I awoke with a small bump on the lip of my vagina. This happened once before but it did go away on its own. In the very same spot. It has been four days now and...

Vaginal Bumps [ 2 Answers ]

I recently started birth control and it caused me to have my period for an extended period of about 3-weeks, during this time I went on a trip to Mexico. I was in a wet swimsuit every day for 7 days in a row, so when I returned I didn't think anything about it when I began to notice a few small...

View more questions Search