Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2003, 09:41 PM
    NO2 supplement to build muscle
    Actullay I have three question:
    1 - Is it safe to use the No2 supplement?
    2 - what is the safest and fastest why to build muscles?
    3 - Dose the Unvirsal Animal Cut supplement helps you to have a 6 pack Abs?
    Thak you.
    blaor Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Feb 3, 2003, 07:55 PM
    1. Whey Protein is a good supplement.
    2. If you're a beginner, do a full body workout and eat lean protein. Chicken breast, turkey, fish. And occasionally red meat.try to get 1 gram of protein per lb of body weight.
    3. 6 pack abs takes a lot of work. Genetics plays a big role. Fat burners can help, but in the long run they might not be great for your heart.

Check out interesting articles on almost any topic in lifting at www.t-mag.com
    thouvie Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2004, 09:09 AM
    No2 isn't for the starting lifter. I agree with using whey protein, creatine and using a good multi vitamin (gnc mega man is cheap and awesome). Those will put on some good muscle. Try to aim for 1gm protein per lb of body weight.
    Lift and take your shake post workout. Repeat. You get the idea. Also don't forget rest its important. The animal cuts are OK I tried them but abs are something that only a good diet will bring out. Just stay lean eating little fat and healthy foods no junk calories and they'll come. The cuts may aid you a little but if your loking to add on muscle it will compromise your gains. They say that it doesn't cut muscle but it will. Muscle is valuable you work hard for it so when you get the size you want just eat healthy a lot of grapefruits, broccoli and protein and you'll see them
    johnb10175 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2005, 09:07 AM
    NO Experience
    I've found Nitric Oxide to be an excellent supplement for any level bodybuilder or endurance athlete. I've tried several and the one I'm into now is call Nitric Oxide Raw. I like it because it's in raw powder form and goes into my system very fast. I like NO much better than Creatine, which is causes stomach irritation and has a strange after-taste. Since the government took away the really great supplements this year, Nitric Oxide Raw is the best thing I've used that is still legal and available.
    bigd5657 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2005, 07:27 AM
    Should I try NO2
    I am 21 years old and have lost 100 lbs. in the last two years. I now want to bulk up. I am already somewhat big but I want to get ripped. I work out about 6 days a week. My question is I weigh 220lbs. And I still have fat I want to get rid of but at the same time I want to get ripped. Would NO2 or any other supplements help me do this. Also can someone explain the whole loading thing with supplements.
    mikeyc11 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 12:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bigd5657 View Post
    I am 21 years old and have lost 100 lbs. in the last two years. I now want to bulk up. I am already somewhat big but I want to get ripped. I work out about 6 days a week. My question is I weigh 220lbs. and I still have fat I want to get rid of but at the same time I want to get ripped. Would NO2 or any other supplements help me do this. Also can someone explain the whole loading thing with supplements.
    NO2 supplements primarily expand your blood vessels to give you a pumped up feelign at the gym and can aid in nutrient delivery throughout your body. BE CAREFUL when choosing, most just have a lot of caffeine and other stimulants, these are crap because you are just wired while your working out - good for energy but if that's a problem just drink red bull.

Honestly, I can't see an NO2 product directly affecting weight loss other than saying it will make your workouts more intense if you so choose to allow it. If you are taking protein simply switch to an isolate and use it only after you work out. Other than that eat lots of lean proteins like fish chicken and nuts. Lots of veggies and lots of core and cardio training to sculpt your 6 pack.

Loading is simple, if you haven't taken a particular product before then just start half dose for a while and build yourself up to the recommended serving
    mikeyc11 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 02:46 PM
    A good NO2 product I've used is Armeggedon my StarChem labs. Its low in caffeine and is strictly pump and energy. It features different forms of creatine, arginine, akg, and beta-alinine. The only draw back is the time released formula which does not mix well so drinking it can be chaulky but that's for those of you who can't stomach it. These products aren't made for taste, plug your nose gulp it back and go pump steel ! :D
    kamesh0005 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 01:10 AM
    Please any one of you let me know whether we need to have supplementary to build our physic.I was advised to spend more money to build my physic.Please let me know which is true.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Muscle [ 2 Answers ]

I am really in to building muscle an I have bin doing weight for a while but I am wondering is there a fast rutine that can help muscle building faster I don't won't to use steroids as I know the side affects an it supposedly give you man boobs an I don't won't to use a toning device as it doesn't...

Help me to build muscle. [ 2 Answers ]

Please can someone give me some pointers. I have absolutely no idea when it comes to building muscle or toning and am completely new to it all. I have always been unhappy and insecure with my body and what with my wife just leaving me has put me on an all time low. I have decided on...

How can I build my wrist muscle without going gym. [ 3 Answers ]

How can I build up my muscles without going gym.I searched about it lot in internet but nothing helps me.I am 17yrs old now my wrist are thin I want to build it so help me tell me the natural exercise.

Fat to muscle [ 2 Answers ]

I am just curious in the process of fat to muscle. I've read o many different things about it I'm not to sure. Does your fat turn into muscle? How does this process work and what's the best way to acieve weight loss? And not gain a whole lot of muscle?

PC Muscle [ 1 Answers ]

Where exactly can the PC muscle be located for men i.e. the one that is used for Kegel exercises?

View more questions Search