Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gamer player Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 08:01 AM
    My girlfriend says she loves me has feelings for someone else
    Me and my girl have been going on for 5 weeks now and she said she loves me, we've talked about marridge and life together after high school and picked out kids names. I thought we had it perfect and we were destined for each other but last night I learned she has feelings for her ex who dumped her after 4 days of going out and is now engadged to someone she hates and her exs fiancée has a kid. This seems like like a real simple choice to me, and I tell her that but she tells me that she is just confused and sorry I don't know what to do and she's stopped saying she loves me but says all the thing in the notes she's written are true, please some advice the ex she has feeling for is marring someone
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Apr 1, 2008, 08:08 AM
    Hate to be the voice of reason but if she's marrying someone else then your relationship is over... not that it was ever really started you were only dating for 5 weeks. Your in high school... HELLO!. she's still a kid, and it's kind of stupid to base a relationship off 5 weeks. My second thought is that she never really even liked you let alone loved you, otherwise she wouldn't have been so keen to drop you an say that she's marrying someone else.
    Why not wait until after high school and find a person who's mature enough to know what love really is? Just an idea.
    duck22 Posts: 115, Reputation: 31

Apr 1, 2008, 08:22 AM
    Your in high school and you dated this chick for less then 2 months, this is called "puppy love." Why do you want to be with her when she obviously wants somebody else? It doesn't matter that her ex is getting married or not, she does not want you as her boyfriend. She's young and immature and probably confused but I get the feeling you might be too. I suggest you forget about this girl and find somebody else who will be good to you and not play games with your head.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 1, 2008, 09:30 AM
    She still has feelings and has not gotten over the ex, so its time to back off, and let her deal with her issues without you. Basically you're her rebound, and that seldom works out. Sorry. 5 weeks is not a lot of time, so chalk it up, and move on!
    nickshehe Posts: 254, Reputation: 47

Apr 1, 2008, 11:04 AM
    Sorry but this doesn't seem serious at all.. 5 weeks and you're talking about marriage and kids?. and she went out with a guy for 4 days and she's confused about still loving him?
    She fell in love with a guy in 4 days and wants to be with him? Then you talk about marriage and kids... then she tells you that she's confused about the ex?

This is the kind of girl you believe you're destined to be with?
    Slap yourself in the face mate. You're both coming off as immature - I can understand that, teenage relationships can get exciting, but you're jumping the gun a little bit..
    There's a lot more girls out there than you think - this is a no-brainer just give up on her.
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Apr 1, 2008, 11:45 AM
    Sorry... too many he's marrying her and she hates him... and yadie yadie you...

Either way I agree with what other people have said who ever is getting married is still a kid if they're in high school.
    Furthermore, if she has feelings for someone else she still dosen't like you, regardless of if she's getting married (which I just realized she's not) or not.
    I love you is just a phrase it dosen't mean anything, unless you mean it to.. anyone and there brother can say it and have it not mean anything... just something to think about.
    heetu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2008, 08:24 PM
    Well.. I am stuck in a similar situation. Only difference, I am 27 she is 33 with a 9 year old kid. This other guy proposed to her in Feb' 2008. I proposed to her somewhere in the same period, but I knew her since 2years. I was taking my own time trying to know her and make her trust me. The day she told me she likes this other guy, I couldn't keep it and told her how I feel for her.
    Later, after a few months she came to know that this other guy is cheating on her. Now she's like confused and doesn't know what to do. She says she loves me and at the same time she says she is confused if she will be able to keep me happy. She says he came into her life and accepted her without even knowing her.
    I don't understand why is it so difficult for her to choose. She knows he is going to leave her after sometime. And that is what's been happening. Every weekend this guy is out with his other girlfriend.
    I really love her a lot and I want her to be happy. I can't see her being treated like sh*t by that guy. I don't know how can I make her understand all this. I talk to her all the time, she cries thinking about why he doesn't love her.
    I really don't want her to cry for a stupid guy like that.
    Janmarie Posts: 167, Reputation: 46

Aug 10, 2008, 09:06 PM
    Love is just a word unless it is backed up by actions. Actions that continue through out your lifetime. Highschool kids confuse love with the excitement of liking a guy or girl they are dating. They haven't matured enough to know what love is. If someone feels confused about how they really feel, then it definitely is not love no matter how old you are. What do you think? Do you want to wait around to see if they figure it out, or put some space between you and go on with your life?
    Spikeman Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Aug 11, 2008, 01:18 AM
    Well she she's got feelings for someone else and she stopped saying she loved you, and well that's all I needed to hear. She wants to see someone else let her and take the time to yourself to fix yourself.

Bottomline: NC her and get in the gym!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend Loves Me, But Doesn't Like Me [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm 16 years old, and lately I've been having quite a bit of girlfriend trouble (She's almost 16). My girlfriend and I used to get along great, and we spent quite a decent amount of time together, but I noticed that she didn't really seem to want or liked to spend time...

My girlfriend loves me, but likes someone else [ 27 Answers ]

My girlfriend tells me that she loves me and I believe her, we have been together for about 3 months and things have been going great, recently, however, we have been fighting about some things and we have realized that I can be too clingy and controlling at times and I recognize that and am trying...

He has a girlfriend, but loves me.but pushes me [ 20 Answers ]

I've been hanging out with this guy that I used to date about 3 weeks ago for about a month. At my 18th birthday 3 weeks ago, he got drunk and madeout with two of my friends and didn't understand why I was so upset. Also when he was drunk, he would push me into walls, refridgeraters, counters and...

I think my girlfriend loves someone else and not me [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so yeah I'm 15 years old and I've been dating my girlfriend for about 2months And I wanted to know if she still loves me things between me and her were getting a little odd like when we started dating we don't do the same things we use to do, and I think for some reason she still loves her ex...

My fianc [ 3 Answers ]

I have been with my fiancé for 2 1/2 years now. I took on her daughter as my own daughter. We have been going on fine, but she now says that she wants space. I looked at the time on her phone the other night, and she had a new message. It was from a lad saying that he missed her etc.. I have...

View more questions Search