Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unregistered Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 1, 2008, 01:34 AM
    How do I visit somebody in witness protection
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 1, 2008, 05:30 AM
    Generally you don't. That might compromise the protection. You might not even be told if someone is in the program.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 2, 2008, 03:20 PM
    First no you can not. Once they go into witness protection program they are not allowed any contact wth any family member or friends ever.

If they latter want to leave the program they can.

A few very close family members are sometimes allowed to send mail but they go though the federal marshall service

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Witness Protection Questions [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a writer doing research for a fiction novel and stumbled across this website - hope someone can help me! :) I have a few questions about the witness protection program. First off, can a noncriminal be placed into the program? Every website I've looked at so far has only mentioned...

Witness Protection Agency [ 5 Answers ]

So I was wondering if someone is in the Witness Protection Agency if it is possible that they faked your death in order to protect you? Can your idmediate family find you at all?

Witness protection in the uk you need to read [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I wanted to know because I am in the wpp and it isn't working out for me atall or my family because what happened was I witnessed a shooting in fact I was there and I could have died my firend got shot 3 time point blank and survuved but as I was aware I got taken to a hotel and had a meeting...

How do I see somebody in witness protection [ 4 Answers ]

How do I visit somebody in witness protection

Witness protection program [ 8 Answers ]

Just searching for info. On Witness Protection. If someone knew they were entering the Witness Protection Program, would they be allowed to let their parents know that they were leaving for a long time, but would be OK, or something along those lines? Or, would it be more like one day they were...

View more questions Search