Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimeury Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 05:28 AM
    Wireless router that accepts verizon usb aircard
    Is there a wireless router that accepts a Verizon USB aircard so I can use that aircard for a home wireless network?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 1, 2008, 05:30 AM
    As long as BOTH parts are based on the 802.11 standard then yes.
    jimeury Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 05:38 AM
    Air card router
    Does anyone know of a specific wireless router which has a usb input port that allows me to use my Verizon USB aircard to create a home wireless network? Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 1, 2008, 05:44 AM
    Check D-Link's site.
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Apr 8, 2008, 02:54 PM
    The Verizon Aircard is for the Verizon cellular network. It is not the same wireless technology that is used for wireless computer networking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Verizon DSL, Linksys router connection issues [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I am having internet connection problems. I have a Verizon DSL connection with a Westell Wirespeed modem connected to a Linksys BEFSR41 router. Two computers are connected to the router, one running XP the other Mac OSX. I have had this network running for sometime, but just lost the...

Connect to wireless printer and wireless router at the same time [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I can connect wirelessly to my router and I can connect wirelessly to my pinter one at a time. If I'm browsing the internet and want to print I have to break my connection to the router and connect to the printer. This is a pain in the .(especially when listening to pandora radio) ...

DSL Connection by Verizon Router and DHCP [ 2 Answers ]

We have a dsl connection to the verizon westell router/firewall. I want to have the best access possible using desktop remote(DR). What would be the best course of connection when setting up these PCs and Server. I want to setup the server to control dhcp and Active directory. We are getting...

Wireless router [ 1 Answers ]

What are the steps to installing a Netgear WRG614 wireless router if I'm already using Verizon DSL with a Westell 6100 modem?

PC use of Verizon Wireless Aircard or Wireless USB Modem [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone have an idea of how to set up a home PC (not a laptop) to use Verizon's Wireless Aircard Broadband PC cards? I'd like to go the cheaper route and get the PC card... and see how it works. My other option is purchasing Verizon's wireless USB modem. Has anyone used one on a home PC? ...

View more questions Search