Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    racheylou Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 04:21 AM
    How soon to colour hair
    Hi there can anyone help me I went to the hair dressers 2 weeks ago and got high lights put in my hair now my roots are showing badly and I'm due to go on a big night out soon I'm wondering how soon I can put a new colour on my hair
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 3, 2008, 11:50 PM
    If your highlights are light or blonde and your natural hair color is dark, you will notice your new growth in 1-2 weeks. You will need to re-touch your roots every 3 to 6 weeks to match the rest of your hair. It's best to go to the salon to get your roots re-touched.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 4, 2008, 12:17 AM
    Thank you, Allheart.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old dyed hair & regrowth! I need to know if I could have my hair colour striped! [ 1 Answers ]

Right, I dyed my hair from strawberry blonde to a light brown (to match my natural colour) and at the time the colour was great. Five months have passed and my natural hair colour is a bit darker and the dyed hair colour is a horrid ginger/brown in comparison to my natural colour. I have a family...

Hair colour [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I recently had my hair permanently dyed for the first time at the hair dressers it did not turn out the way I hoped. It's a browny redy shade and I really don't like it isit possible to get my hair back to its origonal colour? I was reading about Loreal colour sap would this return my hair to...

Dress Colour for Hair Colour? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, my name's Michelle, and I have no idea what colour dress looks good on me. I have long (longer than shoulder-length) straight blonde hair, and pale blue eyes. I'm tanned, but not too tanned, and I'm average weight. I was wondering if there's any colour scheme or something to figure out what...

Hair colour [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is Michelle and I have a hair question. I have just got my hair coloured chocolate brown after I had highlights that caused serious roots to show. My natural hair colour is a medium mousy brown. I want to get it back to my natural as this colour is too dark? Any thoughts?:(

View more questions Search