Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skiana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 03:57 AM
    Suggest for a facial cleanser, moisturizer, toner and mask for oily skin.
    I have combination to oily skin. Not that much problem with acne. I just need a good skin care regimen for oily skin, my skin tends to get more oils from mid noon.. I am using now neutrogena products as deep clean facial cleanser, sensitive skin solution cleansing wash for oily skin, healthy skin face lotion, spf 15 and age shield sunblock and deep clean astringent. But my skin gets more oily day to day.. please suggest me something within $ 10 of each... thank you
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 4, 2008, 12:11 AM
    To combat oily skin, wash your face with a mild cleanser that's designed for oily skin and use a good toner to remove excess oil and traces of cleanser. Then choose an oil-free moisturizer. Oil-free moisturizers can help dissolve oil and stabilizes the skin's pH balance. If you wear make up, opt for water-based or oil-free make up. This won't clog the pores and it will keep your face from becoming too oily. You should also walk with some facial oil blotting tissues in your purse to blot away or absorb any excess oils on your face.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What cleanser and moisturizer is best for oily skin? [ 15 Answers ]

Hello to all, I am using acne aid cleansing bar and I can say, it is effective in cleaning my face but after an hour my face returned to oily condition. I have heard that dermatologist discouraged people to use acne aid bar because it aggrevate acne on face. How true is it? I am also using st....

Facial Moisturizer and SPF [ 1 Answers ]

If my facial moisturizer does not contain a sunscreen, will it reduce the SPF if I mix the moisturizer with a sunscreen prior to application or will I get the same amount of 'protection?'

SK-II The Facial Whitening Mask [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Guys, Has anyone used this SK-II facial whitening mask? If so, how well did it work? I want to buy it, but my skin is really sensitive. I don't know enough about the chemical make up to make a judgment on it. I hear its kind of concentrated, so I am concerned if anyone else had some troubles...

Facial skin changed from oily to dry [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I used you have oily face skin that I never applied anything on my face even in winters while in India. 1.5 years back, I moved to beijing whose climate is extremely dry so from this winters that is since January my facial skin has become quite dry. Now it is so humid and hot here...

Face mask right after facial sauna! [ 2 Answers ]

I've normal to dry skin... I don't have any idea which mask I should appy right after the facial sauna... guide me... Thanx.

View more questions Search