Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tj_dp Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2008, 01:43 AM
    Streach marks
    Hey! I would like to ask you all ----how can I get rid of the streach marks that I have all over my shoulder, biceps? I'm 18 m and I weigyh 85kg,, any onje help
    UDntKnwMe Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2008, 07:22 AM
    The best way to rid of these is to get a microdermabrasion. Normally you will have a choice of how many series you can do. I know people who spent like 175 bucks for 6 sessions, but saw amazing results. But that would be the most effective way to get rid of them.
    Madara Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 03:34 AM
    After my first baby I got lots of strchmarks on my stomach,I used Retin A cream, now its not much noticeble.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Apr 2, 2008, 06:05 AM
    Retin A is good as well as Cocoa butter.

However, it will not totally get rid of the stretch marks but will make them less noticeable. :)
    tj_dp Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Apr 2, 2008, 08:22 AM
    Thannks actually I wanted to reduce my weight, if I did so will these marks increase??
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 3, 2008, 11:55 PM
    Yes. Losing weight or rapid weight loss can make your stretch marks look more prominent. If you're thinking about losing weight, I recommend massaging the effected area with creams containing ingredients such as wheat germ or Vitamin E Oil. This can help heal the epidermis which will make the stretch marks less noticeable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stretch marks [ 8 Answers ]

Is there anyway to get rid of stretch marks? Not really from pregnancy but I reallized when you scratch a lot in one place for a long time you get stretch marks and I want to know how to rid of them.

Stretch marks [ 3 Answers ]

Hi every one, please if you have any advices on how I could get rid of my stretch marks on my mid calf. I've had them since I was 15yrs though I didn't gain weight dramatically it was only few pounds I put on, and now I weigh 53kg only. Tried many products and creams nothing worked, and lately I...

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed last night after I got out of the shower stretch marks on my lower abs. I am not pregnant and my weight has stayed about the same. I did weigh more on the doctor's scale a couple months ago then on my scale at home. At the office it was 207 when I came home that day it was 196 at home....

Stretch marks [ 2 Answers ]

I have hundreds of them, I have never been pregnant and I wouldn't even call myself fat! What can I do? I've read about something called bio-oil? Anyone got any advice on this? I have also heard that sunbeds can help fade them? Please anyone with any advice get back to me, as it really does...

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I go to middle school and next year I'm going to take cheerleading in high school. I weigh 134 pounds and I'm 13 years old. I have no idea how I got stretch marks on my legs . I have some between my thighs and some behind my knees. I really want to take cheerleading but I have stretch...

View more questions Search