Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sykhai Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 07:27 PM
    Liquidation of a limited liabilty partnership
    3 partner share income and loss in a 1:4:5 ratio. First two partners are general and last is limited partner. Before liquidation total assets are 104,000; liabilities are 78,000; partner a capital 1,300; partner b capital 7,475; and partner c capital 17,225 the cash settlement repays all except 22,000 to creditors.

How much does each partner pay of 22,000 liabilty?
    NihoMila Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2009, 11:30 PM

Partners much absorb the cost only if they don't have enough cash once they sell their assets.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dissolution of a Partnership by Liquidation [ 3 Answers ]

Hey can anyone help on the this question? Please The following balance sheet information is given for the Snowbird partnership: Snowbird Partnership Balance Sheet Cash 8 000 l Liabilities 22 000...

Liquidation of a Company [ 5 Answers ]

I have two companies and am trying to close out one of them. They are related one to the other, but they are in two different states. I have almost all the accounts zeroed out but need to transfer the Inter company Accounts, and then recognize the gain on Liquidation of the company. I understand...

Vice President of LLC legal liabilty [ 2 Answers ]

What is the legal liabilty of the Vice President of an LLC? Can he be held liable for unpaid taxes?

Garage door damage liabilty - who is liable? [ 1 Answers ]

Individuals who may have been working for a contractor in my high rise condo building gained access to the garage through my opening the door to let in my own contractors. When I realized that they were the wrong people I asked them to leave. They refused repeatedly and a verbal disagreement...

Liabilty insurance for support services business [ 2 Answers ]

Do u need liabilty insurance to have/own a personal support service business.

View more questions Search