Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2007, 11:07 AM
    Labman, I haven't posted on this thread because I have posted on similar ones. Mowerman and I have already had a discussion on this, he knows my views, and I am a person who dislikes repeating myself. This is one of those subjects/debates that will continue until the end of time. When someone suffers a traumatic incident as a child, there is very little a person can say to change someone's position. Since the original post was made almost two years ago, is it possible for this thread to be closed now?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2007, 04:42 PM
    The only reason I haven't closed it is that somebody would just start another. I think everything there is to say has already been said several times. I am sick of the subject.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2007, 04:54 PM
    Keeping this thread open won't keep someone else from starting a new thread somewhere else on the site. It has already happened a few times. I am sick of the subject myself. Especially when people who are defending them are breeding them in their backyards and posting pictures thinking it will warm our hearts. I can't stand it. I would truly appreciate it if you would just close this thread and we take our chances on whether someone will start a new one some time in the future.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Recently got a 4 year old pit bull [ 6 Answers ]

Three days ago I went and picked up a 4 year old pit bull and the pit bull weighs 90 pounds real health she is also fixed can't have pups my only concern is that she is not ate nothing but a hotdog so far and its been 3 days she is drinking water as she needs it the temp outside has been fairly hot...

New Pit Bull won't eat [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I just rescued a beautiful Brindle Pit Bull. He is about 2 yrs old. I brought him home last night, he didn't eat then I thought because he was new to our family. He had been mistreated. Today he fits in like he has been here for years, playing with the kids wagging his tail and having a ball....

My 2 year old stofordshire bull terrier has stopped eating. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello my Staffordshire bull terrier has stopped eating anything. I have tried tempting him with his favorite treat (mature cheder cheese) but he won't touch it, he is quite large for his age (nearly fully grown) and is naturally active and playful all of the time even now when he hasn't been...

Cut on My dogs lip [ 8 Answers ]

Hello I would like to know about a cut on my dogs lip the reason for the cut is that a dog got loose and came and fought him but before we could break the fight he got caught on the lip and he has a big cut on his lip and I would like to know if its necessary to have it sewed up or the wound would...

Bull Sticks OK for young Lab [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to figure out what I can give my 8 month old lab as a treat once in a while. I have read that beef bones do harm to there teeth. Are bull sticks OK? Also, we just finished beginner obedience classes where he has learned the basics (sit/stay/come/lie down/off/look/walking on...

View more questions Search