Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliceandpenny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 06:10 PM
    Puppy diarrhea
    I have a plott hound feist that is days away from being four months old. She has been having chronic diarrhea. She has no loss of appetite and is still her wild self. I have never had dogs before and am concerned. We also adopted a 6 mo black lab from the same rescue and she is fine.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2008, 06:15 PM
    Have the vet check her for hookworms. That sounds like what she has.
    depressedhelp Posts: 91, Reputation: 3

Mar 31, 2008, 06:15 PM
    Maybe Try Changing Dog Foods.
    Look At The Ingredients And Ask A
    Veteranarian What They Would Recommend.
    The Great Thing Is That She Is Still Playful.
    Gud Luck!
    May Ur Puppy Feel Better!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My 11 week old puppy has bad diarrhea [ 6 Answers ]

I have had my 11 week old golden ret./ lab mix puppy for a week now. And I haven't really had any problems. I went to the vet today w/ him and all was clean and good in his body and stool. He was given a kennel cough vaccine and a general check-up. This morning his stool was runnier then normal but...

Kitten diarrhea [ 1 Answers ]

Keyda, my 8 week old kitten is being treated for coccidia-she has taken the medicine for 3 days now. 1st day after the start of medicine she seemed to be doing better. Stools more brown and starting to firm up. She is going on her fourth day now and I noticed that it is now worse than ever. ...

Diarrhea [ 4 Answers ]

I did not see a section for pets so I thought it would be okay to ask my question under "people medical conditions". My dog is 6 months old and he has had diarrhea and mucous covered stool off and on for about 3 months now. We have taken him to the vet 3 times and the first time it was Giardia, the...

Puppy diarrhea and vomiting [ 3 Answers ]

During the day I leave my 6 month old yorkie in a kennel. Today, when I came home she had diarrhea. Later on in the day she started vomiting. What do I do until I get her to a vet?

6wk old puppy has touch of diarrhea [ 1 Answers ]

One of my two puppies has a touch of diarrhea. They were playing together in their puppy playpen when I turned and saw that one of them (I'm not sure which one) had had a normal BM on the puppy pad. After I cleaned it up, my little dog, Abs, squatted and pooped out a tiny amount of loose stool,...

View more questions Search