Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Mar 31, 2008, 05:43 PM
    HOw to access star power with control.
    Hey, so I have GH3 {guitar hero 3} for PS2 and Im playing with a regular PS2 controller, so I was wondering how to access star power with that. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
    darkend wings Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 07:45 AM
    OK I think I have answered to this once before but push right on the d-pad that should work and gh 1,2, and 3 all rock and you can't forget the 80's version.
    LittleMan57 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 08:12 PM
    Try pressing select that always works for me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motor Control / Power Wiring Color [ 11 Answers ]

I'm looking at adding magnetic starters to some of my woodworking tools to provide low-voltage protection because the power here isn't that stable. I need to purchase control wiring. Are there standard wire colors for a 3 wire control scheme / what are they / dictated by NEC / which article,...

Can anyone name a star? [ 13 Answers ]

There are companies out there selling the right to name a star. How legitimate is this? International Star Registry: Name a Star

Power to furnace control board but stops there [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I was given a Nordyne KG6RA gas furnace. After installing, I turned on and there was a low hum when the power got to it. I held the door switch closed so I could see. After a few seconds there was a spark and then blue smoke and everything went dead. I could not see where the smoke came...

Wireless remote power control [ 3 Answers ]

I would lke to be able to operate a water pump remotely. The pump is rated at 1hp and operates on 110v. I can find remote units but they specify a 1/3 hp limit. Can anyone tell me where I can find the desired unit? Thanks, Bob

View more questions Search