Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jewfrojosh Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 05:22 PM
    Lump on side of penis
    Hello, I have recently noticed a lump on the side of my penis, and I have started to worry about it. I do not know what it could be, and frankly I am kind of worried. Can anyone tell me what this could be?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 31, 2008, 05:34 PM
    If it doesn't hurt, isn't red then its probably from masturbating. If you are worried, have it checked out by your doctor.
    depressedhelp Posts: 91, Reputation: 3

Mar 31, 2008, 05:39 PM
    It Could Be

Lymphangitis::

lymphangitis is a bacterial infection in the lymphatic vessels which is characterized by painful, red streaks below the skin surface. This is a potentially serious infection which can rapidly spread to the bloodstream and be fatal.

[[Not Trying 2 Scare You.]]

Orchitis::

Inflamation on one or both testicles. Caused by irritation. Can be a result of bacteria through the blodd from other locations on ur body.

[[Scary To Hear But.. ]]

Testicular Cancer::

Occurs when cells that are not normal grow out of control in the testicular area. It Is highly curable. especially when caught early.

Varicocele::

An enlarged twisted vein in the scrotum. Most often on the left side. Cause Discomfort.

I Would Deffinently research it. WebMD - Better information. Better health. usually has very accurate information. Also, i recomend telling a parent. or seeing a doctor.

Hope You The Best.

Mar 31, 2008, 05:50 PM
    No, its on the shaft of my penis. Its towards the lower left side. And its not attached to my penis. Like if I pull my skin it will be pulled with the skin.
    Expert

Mar 31, 2008, 05:59 PM
    Its like I said, its from masturbation. You can research your own question for answers similar to your problem by doing a search at the top of the page. Or you can go to google.com and research there. You could find out some important facts which will make you better informed. Or, as I also suggested, visit your doctor if you are comfortable with that.

The site mentioned above WebMD is a very good source of information but other suggestions in previous post by depressedhelp are not very accurate because it is not what you describe.

Mar 31, 2008, 06:06 PM
    Are you positive that its from masturbation because if it is then I won't do it anymore, just please let me know.

Mar 31, 2008, 06:27 PM
    Oh. Srry About The Inacurrate Information.
    You Weren;t to clear on details.
    So I wasn't 2 sure.
    Like I said
    WebMD - Better information. Better health.
    Very acurate.
    But I agree with tickle.
    With the information
    It is highly likely from
    Masturbation.
    I would lay off it for a while.
    If its STILL there.
    go see a doctor.
    Expert

Mar 31, 2008, 07:32 PM
    There is nothing wrong with masturbation. You probably have a lump from being too over zealous. Just don't work so hard at it.

Apr 1, 2008, 08:59 PM
    Ok, Ive tried going to WEBMD, but I can't find out where to go to find the answer to my question, can anyone give me specific directions on where to go to find my answer??

Apr 2, 2008, 06:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jewfrojosh
    Ok, Ive tried going to WEBMD, but I can't find out where to go to find the answer to my question, can anyone give me specific directions on where to go to find my answer???
    Go 2 WEBMD. Go 2 symptoms checker. And click where your problems are. [[pelvis.]
    LATVIANnOZ Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2011, 04:18 PM
    In the end what was it because I have the same thin kind of but mines on te right

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on penis [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is jon, I am a 16 year old male. I have had a lump on the head of my penis since I can remember, I started noticing it in 5th grade. I have asked the doctors a couple times and they said it was nothing to be too worried about, considering I have no pain and its causing no problems with...

Lump on penis [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: hi I just noticed a white lump on my penis and I need to know what to do? I am a vergin so I know it is not std ?

White lump just under the head of the penis, underneath side [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a little white oval shaped lump on the underneath side of my penis, just below the head bit. It has been fine until a couple days ago when it suddenly got a whole lot bigger. It hurts a little bit but hurts quite a bit when I touch it. Pleas help, Anyone? :(

Lump on right side in the middel of my penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a dime size lump sort of deep under my skin at the middel right side of my shaft it doesn't hurt that much a little when I touch it or poke at it it seems to have a vien thingy going into it its soft not hard kind of like the same feeling as a non ereect penis there is no discoulor and...

Lump/Swollen side of penis [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, Today I returned home and noticed the left side of my penis (on the shaft near almost near the head) was swollen, and there was a lump that kind of feels like a trail of something maybe (almost like a hard string that goes halfway around the penis)? Anyway, I've been researching for the...

View more questions Search