Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    depressedhelp Posts: 91, Reputation: 3

Mar 31, 2008, 05:21 PM
    Multiple Problems. Teen Life Become 2 Much.
    Im Not Saying Im The Only One.
    But I Being Only 14 Have A Very Pressured Life.
    Friends Yelling. Parents Starting 2 Not Trust Me.
    Mom Accusing Me Of Doing Drugs. [[Im Not.]
    Teachers Giving 2 Much Work 2 Do In So Little Time.
    Guys Driving Me Crazy. Hatred For Things I Didn't Even Do.
    Im Very Much Sick Of It.
    Last Year I Was Deeply Thinking Of Suicide.
    And Im Considered As A Good Child. Good Student. Good Person.
    I Try 2 Do All Of My Homework. Try to be Nice. And Try 2 Obey The Rules.
    Well Here's A List Of My Problems::

1. Overweight. [[164 lbs.]
    2. Parents Don't Trust Me Any Longer.
    3. Too much Homework.
    4. Friends Becoming Pushy. [[Lets Keep This Nice.. ]
    5. Wishing I Was No Longer Here At Times.
    6. Has OK Grades [[According 2 Parents.]
    []]1 C. 3 B's. 4 A's.[[]

Any Adivse Is Much Appreciated.
    Thanks Much.
    -me.
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 31, 2008, 06:09 PM
    Did you post the other day about telling your parents about your boyfriend?

At 14 your body is changing and you are going to put on weight its part of puberty hun its happening to everybody your age,it happened to all of us

The trust thing with your parents maybe because they no your up to something with your boyfriend[maybe not seeing him for awhile mite help]

The homework load does get bigger as you get older [but if it really is too much talk to your school I'm sure theirs somebody who you can talk to at school about it]

As for your friends being pushy you need to stand your ground if you say NO then stand your ground and let them no you mean it,they are serposed to be your friend if they are being really pushy towards you then what kind of friends are they

As for the suicidal thoughts you need to talk to your parents or your doctor about it and maybe see acouncilor [you need to get it sorted out hun]

Well don't you think that's agood thing that your parents think you have good grades hun

Mar 31, 2008, 06:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by COOKIE MONSTER
    did you post the other day about telling your parents about your boyfriend?

at 14 your body is changing and you are going to put on weight its part of puberty hun its happening to everybody your age,it happend to all of us

the trust thing with your parents maybe because they no your up to something with your boyfriend[maybe not seeing him for awhile mite help]

the homework load does get bigger as you get older [but if it really is too much talk to your school im sure theirs somebody who you can talk to at school about it]

as for your friends being pushy you need to stand your ground if you say NO then stand your ground and let them no you mean it,they are serposed to be your friend if they are being really pushy towards you then what kind of friends are they

as for the suicidal thoughts you need to talk to your parents or your doctor about it and maybe see acouncilor [you need to get it sorted out hun]

well dont you think thats agood thing that your parents think you have good grades hun
    Yes I Did.
    And We broke Up.
    So that problems off the table.
    Lol.
    o NitSuA o Posts: 47, Reputation: 0

Mar 31, 2008, 06:57 PM
    you are going through puberty and many mixed emotions are to be expected during this time. As said above, you are going to gain weight, just make sure to exercise and it will all come off easily I promise. Also, the homework situation you shouldn't worry about so much, you are still in middle school and none of that matters until high school, plus the work you are doing now will prepare you for high school very well and you should breeze through it. As for the suicide, if these thoughts come to you at least 3 times a week you need to seek professional help no matter what. Its OK to be depressed because everyone has but please realize that taking your life will do nobody any good(think about what your parents will feel like? ) and you are too young to be ending something as precious as your own life..

please take the advice into consideration and I hope I helped =)

Mar 31, 2008, 07:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by o NitSuA o
    you are going through puberty and many mixed emotions are to be expected during this time. as said above, you are going to gain weight, just make sure to exercise and it will all come off easily i promise. Also, the homework situation you shouldn't worry about so much, you are still in middle school and none of that matters until high school, plus the work you are doing now will prepare you for high school very well and you should breeze through it. As for the suicide, if these thoughts come to you at least 3 times a week you need to seek professional help no matter what. its ok to be depressed because everyone has but please realize that taking your life will do nobody any good(think about what your parents will feel like??) and you are too young to be ending something as precious as your own life..

please take the advice into consideration and i hope i helped =)
    Thank you so much. The advise has been taken in consideration and will be in the future. Thanks for you time. :]

Thanks Much.
    -me.
    Uruha Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

Apr 1, 2008, 03:45 PM
    My advice so far may not help, my parents don't trust me for crap, that's why I tell them the truth, no matter what the hell it is. I'm overweight too, I stopped eating because of that(I lost 36lbs.) but I found out that when you don't eat it eats your muscle, then when it's completely gone, eats your fat. After that I started eating again and exercising more, just don't kill yourself either, not healthy
    countrygalsrt Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2012, 11:08 AM
    I have the same problem sweety! Just keep your head held high and your hope's down low! Everything will be wonderful in the end!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teen erection problems [ 14 Answers ]

Hey, can anyone help me? I'm nearly 16 and I'm finding that I can't get an erection when I want to have sex. When I first started going out with my girlfriend it was fine and I could get erections no problem but over the past few months I've found that I cant, I can get it hard-ish when I...

Multiple life changing decision [ 41 Answers ]

My wife and I met about 3 years ago and almost immediately moved in together. About 2 months into it, we got pregnant. And 3 months after that we had an elaborate wedding. Did I mention I moved 2100 miles away from home about 5 months before I met this woman. So now we have a 2 year old boy who...

Multiple hook up problems [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have a 4 input av switch an I want to hook up a vcr/dvd player, direct TV recorder, an dvd recorder so I can recored it all to my dvd recorder but having problems can anyone help me

Teen problems at home, Alcoholic parents and some other stuff.. [ 8 Answers ]

Well my names nicole and I am constently fighting with my parents my mom excecially.. she had me when she was 16v or 17 and when I was younger I sprent most of my time with my grandparents.its like she doesn't understand anything I say and she also won't talk to me about anything.. she has been...

Several problems with my sex life [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 17 year old male and suffer from several problems after and during masturbation. As daft as this may sound I think it could be possible that I suffer from premature ejaculation but as well as that I've noticed during masturbation 9 out of 10 times I get red blochy skin which is...

View more questions Search