Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dchrisp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2006, 05:55 AM
    Creative MP3 player 20Gb
    I got one for Xmas and a month later it stopped working. Has anyone had a similar experience and what does one do, I got mine through the Amazon. Any advise much appreciated
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2006, 06:32 AM
    Hi,
    You should have a warranty along with the manual that came with the player. It will give a phone number to call, or an address to send it back for either replacement or repair. It depends on how many days, months, the warranty is for; which will be written out.
    I do wish you the best of luck.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2006, 06:45 AM
    What exactly happened?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IPod 'v' Creative [ 1 Answers ]

I was interested in getting a 20gb iPod and then heard about Creative's Zen... How well does it compare? Can it be only used with a PC, or is it also Mac compatible? Any info / advice much appreciated! Cheers :D

Which drivers to download for 5.1 creative [ 1 Answers ]

How do I tell which sound drivers to download for creative 5.1 I have cd bit only limited sound many thanks

Do you have creative home financing [ 3 Answers ]

This might be kind of personal but I am just wondering how many people are like me and my wife have some pretty creative home financing. What I mean is you probobley could not have gotten in your home unless you got a interest only payment and variable interest rates or have a loan where you pay...

View more questions Search