Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PolkaSpots3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 05:08 PM
    Hair Dye Disaster
    I wanted to Dye my hair a blondish light brown colour and it turned out ORANGE!! Now I don't know what to do to make it look at least presentable and I don't think dying it again would be a good idea in case it takes an even worse turn. Please Help!
    Musushi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 06:36 PM
    Well, although I've never been in your situation, I know people who have. Depending on you're your hairstyle, you may be able to cut it in a way that it tones down the orange color. If you have the money, you could try getting it professionally done. If neither of these options work, you could try pulling it back more or splurge on a ton of cute hats. :D
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 3, 2008, 11:52 PM
    Try using a blue-based (cool) dark ash blonde hair color. It will neutralize the orange cast in your hair and bring you closer to the color you are trying to achieve.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it safe to have 3 lots of hair dye in 1month to try and rectify hair disaster? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I posted yesterday, with no replies yet. Basically. I have got long hair which is dark brown (dyed) base and I had bleached blonde panels. I then wanted the panels red which my colourist did and it looiked great but after just 1 wash all the red had practically gone and I was left with...

Hair dye disaster [ 2 Answers ]

I went to get my hair dyed light natural brown picked the colour and everything it came out a disaster! There was already a light colour in my hair that I didn't like and they thought to use two different colours anyway my hair is relli relli black at the top and roots and dark brown everywhere...

Red hair dye disaster:( [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: Please please help I'm 17 n been dying my hair since I was about 10.. My hair is naturally a light brown colour.. I always dye it darker.. and I decided to go for a dark redy brown colour.. I did it and hated it.. so the next day put a semi dark brown on wich toned...

Hair dye disaster [ 2 Answers ]

I have dyed and dyed my hair now for 3years. It all started when I used a wash in out wash out hair dye but it did not wash out. I heard that there is a stripped solution that can be done at the hairdressers, but I don't know what it is called and what effects and how much it costs. Can anyone...

View more questions Search