I Say No..
    But They Won't Listen..
    What Now??

Thanks Much.

-me.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2008, 04:22 PM
    Tell them that you have a life and when the right guy drops on into it you will be more than glad to date him, maybe even marry him, but until then you are thankful that you are self sufficient and do not need to rely on a guy.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 31, 2008, 06:37 PM
    Let 'em, and do as you please. Since when did you depend on them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have to deal with the collection agency that is pressuring my to answer TODAY? [ 1 Answers ]

Do I have to deal with a law firm that is pressuring me for an answer TODAY, regarding payment of deficiency balance of surrendered vehicle? They say they have been retained by the original loan company. Can I deal directly with the auto loan company eventho it has been a year ago we surrendered...

Flying Fighter Planes - Moms pressuring me to pick a career [ 1 Answers ]

Ok here's the deal. My mom has been pressuring me to pick a career already, and I know I'm not going to pick anytime soon, but I thought I would ask a question about one of the things I'm thinking about. Ok... I would love to fly a fighter plane for the army. Now the question is, what do I have to...

Ex-husband pressuring me [ 12 Answers ]

My divorce was 3 years ago. He has been out of the house for 4 years. He is now pressuring me to move back in. I feel bad for him, but he won't find his own place to live. I want to get rid of my feelings of guilt for kicking him out. I don't know what's happening to me. I'm frustrated and...

View more questions Search