Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Candy Apple 20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 02:42 PM
    What does a man mean when he tells you you're not on his level?
    :mad:
    dba008 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 03:13 PM
    It means that he is still stuck in his high school state of mind. In high school it is common for most people to think more or less rank everyone based on looks, money, or popularity. It is why high school is so clique oriented.

Usually when people get out of high school they realize that isn't how life works. That relationships are based on compatibility and not popularity. When someone tells you, you aren't on his level it means that he is stuck in a childish state of mind that he thinks you are somehow inferior to him socially and he is somehow better than you.
    crushedovernover Posts: 260, Reputation: 19

Mar 31, 2008, 03:21 PM
    It could also mean you might not be on his level of thinking for the relationship aspect. Although what DBA says holds some truth it isn't every thing. I do agree with the above comment but it could also mean he could think he is more mature not so popular or "cooler" just that you might be too much for what he is looking for..
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Mar 31, 2008, 05:55 PM
    It really depends on the context.

He could have also meant you're "out of his league" and he would not fit into your socio-economic circle if you two were to date.

-OR-

You're not as an accomplished skier/reader/hot dog eater as he is.

Probably best to have him clarify what he meant before you go jumping to conclusions.
    depressedhelp Posts: 91, Reputation: 3

Mar 31, 2008, 06:00 PM
    In My Opinion.

"Im 2 Gud 4 You"

Well anyone who thinks like that is vein. He's the kind of guy to avoid no doubt. He's not good enough for you. Not the other way around. I'd just get over that guy because he is much to full of himself. Find someone who is caring. Loving. And sensible. Or be single for some time. Clear your ind. Focus on school. Then maybe after all this that guy will want you. But by then you'll be laughing in his face :D
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2008, 07:32 PM
    He thinks you are immature... and his way of saying it was frankly, immature.
    So, in the end - you are on the same level...

(time to move on)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 31, 2008, 09:59 PM
    It means he is better than you.
    NallaNeedsYou Posts: 162, Reputation: 9

Oct 14, 2008, 12:17 PM

I agree with what has been said and I also think that unless he valued u for who you are then he is not really worth the fuss.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She wants space.But tells me not to give up on her. [ 115 Answers ]

Wow... Where to begin. Ill try to make this brief but how do you sum up 7 years of living together and 7 months of being separated. The Breakup.. She needs space. She is unhappy with herself. She just finished college and was starting the masters but it was too stressfull. So she drops...

My Boyfriend Does Weed But He Tells Me He Doesn't [ 7 Answers ]

Hi.. I Have Been Told By My Boyfriends Best Friends That He Does Weed With Them He Tells Me He Doesn't Do It.. But Everyone Is Saying He Does Do Weed... Is Their Any Way I Can Find Out If He Does Do Weed Even Though He Tells Me He Doesn't Do It Like Any Symptoms... Like The Way He Acts.. ...

After five years he tells me NO MORE sex [ 21 Answers ]

Ok me and my boyfriend have been going out five years. We started having sex 6 months liter. Now after 5 years he tells me that we should whet till we get marred. BC having sex before marriage is agent are religion. So is that normal or he just need some series help?

Boyfreind's best friend tells me something should I believe it [ 3 Answers ]

When your boyfreinds best friend tells you your boyfreind doesn't give a f*** about you anymore what is that suppose to mean. Should I believe it. I know one thing for sure his friend doesn't have a crush on me or anything like that so what exacly does it mean.its his best friend what he saying....

View more questions Search