Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nicole71452 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2006, 12:31 AM
    late 80, early 90s cartooN! Help!
    I'm going crazy here trying to remember this cartoon I used to watch like 15 years ago... there were tiny people that lived in these villages or places. It was animated and they would mix herbs(or like random plants or something to make this blue liquid) and stuff to cure sick people. This little boy would watch this doctor mixing this blue stuff and they would make this juice from a special plant and whoevers was sweetest was the best. The little kids would play together and it was a cute video... HELP! PLEASEEE for the title.. it may have started like "the little..." some kind of contradiction or "the big..." yet the people were very small...
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2006, 09:36 AM
    Could it be the Smurfs? Those adorable blue creatures...
    Attached Images

irishcream Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 14, 2007, 03:15 PM
    I don't remember the herb/medicaine part, but The Liitles were a colony of little people who lived in the house of the Bigg family.

The Littles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    manda2020 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 11:47 AM
    Littlebits maybe the show you are thinking of.
    mike tv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2012, 06:27 PM
    Gummy bears?
    jaffeyjoeblaze Posts: 157, Reputation: 16

Apr 2, 2012, 11:36 PM
    David the Gnome?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

Yet Another late 80s early 90s title question... [ 2 Answers ]

This one was a movie where a girl and I believe her father wind up stranded at a strange trailer park in the desert because their car breaks down or something of the sort. The teenage girl befriends a couple of guys, one who is a "bad boy" type and one is sort of nerdy. I remember the nerd had a...

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

Scfi cartoon movie from late 80s maybe 90s [ 5 Answers ]

This ones been boiling my brain for some time now and I can only remember small bits so I'll apologise now. It was a scifi animated film a bit of a star wars rip off where a young man blonde I think, has to save (I think) his siter, it starts in and underground mine/volcano where the young man is...

Obscure late 80s or early 90s help [ 1 Answers ]

I have no idea what this movie or perhaps TV show, but I have this vivid memory of watching something, I don't remember much but this is what I do remember. It was about a little boy, he is at his home and a man delivers this large canister to his house, he gets into the canister, this canister is...

View more questions Search