Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kymbony Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 11:33 AM
    Good audition songs for musicals
    I am 38 years old.. female.. What are some good pieces of music for an audition for Pippin? And New brain
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2008, 04:16 PM
    What is your voice range, please? Soprano, Alto, etc... You would be needing to audition for a part that is good for the range of your voice and is written as the score for the musicals are to be played and also heard according to what the writer and composer wanted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good audition songs? [ 8 Answers ]

What would be some good audition songs? For a medium to low voice?

Some good heartbreak songs [ 16 Answers ]

Can you tell me some good heartbreak songs about breaking up with a guy and wanting him back but he has moved on.. or something like that. Female singers too please lol.. I'm bored and I want some good sad songs.. please I appreciate it thanks

Clique Movie Audition. Am I good enough [ 4 Answers ]

So ever since I was little I've wanted to act. I really have never pursued this dream that much Since then being 16 now and only being in school plays and being in endless drama summer camps. Each one never getting a huge part but a supporting role. Now there's auditions for the Clique movie,...

Audition songs for 'Oliver!' [ 2 Answers ]

My son is auditioning for the part of 'Oliver'. He needs to have 2 songs prepared to sing. I have pasted a part of the audition details to the end of this question. I am thinking of 'Circle of Life' and 'Under the Sea'. Do you think these are good choices based on what they say they are...

What are good hip-hop songs to make love to? [ 2 Answers ]

I love music and so does my lover. I'd like a bunch of songs for a fun night but am having a hard time creating a playlist. It's going to be a surprise. What are good hip-hop/rap songs to make love to? Any music actually would work, but that's what I prefer. Thank you for your time

View more questions Search