Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Mar 31, 2008, 06:13 AM
    Weird foot feeling
    The other day I started feeling this weird tingly feeling in my foot. It feels like it is on the verge of falling asleep, but then it doesn't. It sort of feels like it has all the blood rushing from it and when I stand up, I expect the blood to go rushing back, but it doesn't. It's like a "cold" feeling inside too. It's been like this for two days. Any idea what it could be or how I can get it to feel normal. It's driving me crazy. I can walk just fine and it has the normal color, but just feels really weird.
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Mar 31, 2008, 06:45 AM
    I have a similar problem. I had the pain for a long time before I did anything about it. Mine is caused by a bulging disc in my back putting pressure on my sciatic nerve. I was going to a chiropractor for months, my back was doing better but the pain in my leg and foot wasn't going away. He sent me out for an MRI and that's how they found the bulging disc. I ended up getting three steroid epidurals in my back. The problem went away totally for a year and for the last year it's bugged me on and off... eventually I'll go back and get it taken care of but I can live with it for now. I would recommend getting in to see a Dr.
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Mar 31, 2008, 07:02 AM
    Hm... well I just had a baby and I got an epidural, maybe they hit a nerve, do you think maybe that is what did it? This just started the other day and I got the epi about three months ago... It doesn't hurt though, it's just annoying. I'll call my doctor in a few days because I want to see if it's just a little tweak that goes away. Thank you
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Mar 31, 2008, 07:14 AM
    That could possibly be what did it, I know my wife had some back problems after the epidural with our last child. They eventually went away.
    KellyBelly13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2011, 05:17 PM
    I am experiencing the same thing right now, and it is starting to worry me. I know it's been years, but did you ever figure out what it was? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Oh, and I'm only 17, I don't drink/smoke, and have never had any type of spinal/nerve block or injection.
    spetelo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 03:49 PM
    I has this weird feeling in my foot . Its not restless leg. The feeling in it is hard to explain , I have had mri, x-ray , and nothing waiting on a bone scan.
    but the feeling is putting me in to depression big time . I go for cortezone shots in my foot every week to just keep my foot numb it seems to help . But when it has worn out OMG I feel like I am going to go crazy because I can't sleep or focus on anything. I have been dealing with this sense April 2012. I have lost 30lbs . I feel like I am alone out here I just wish they could figure out what is going on.
    victallman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2013, 07:12 PM
    I have this weird feeling and I don't know what to do
    Rae88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2013, 11:40 PM
    I'm also having odd sensations on the bottom of my feet when I lay down at night. Like wrestles feet, it feels creepy and I only feel better if I put pressure on them. So I'm thinking this must be a circulation issue. My friend had bad issues with feet and she had heart issues without knowing it. I have been having chest pains the last while. It could be related. I'm going to get an EKG. Ect... I'm very busy always on my feet. I could also be over worked. Any how circulation plays a big part in many things. So I hope this helps with anyone else who's dealing with it. RC

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I saw "spirit/ghost".. weird feeling! [ 2 Answers ]

I posted another thread titled.. My house is haunted.. But I wanted to share what happened to me almost 5 years ago at my dads house. My mom had passed away 10 days before xmas almost 5 years ago. I went to visit my dad about 2 weeks after she died. I was sitting at his kitchen table talking on the...

Weird feeling at home?/ [ 3 Answers ]

I Just Move To A New House And A Week After I Stared To Feel That Someone Was Watching Me, My Sister Was Dreaming That She Had Bugs All Over Her Body What Does It Mean My Sister Daugther She Hears Voices That Their Calling Her, What Can We Do...

Foot pain and swelling top cneter portion of my foot [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: The top of my foot is swollen and in pain. Thye took and exray and it showed degenerative changes in my foot? What does that mean? :confused:

Weird feeling in muscle [ 4 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and I work out on a regular basis but recently, when doing dips, I've been getting a very strange feeling in my tricep on my left arm. It feels like there are hundreds of little bubbles popping inside my muscle whenever I push myself up. They don't hurt at all but they feel very...

View more questions Search