Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fozlandgirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 31, 2008, 02:10 AM
    Children's Sing-A-Long Movie
    I don't think it was Wee Sing, I think it was Kidsongs.

All I really remember is one of the songs was "All the Pretty Little Horses" and one about the Unicorns not getting on Noah's Arc. I think there was also a playground at night...

Sorry:( That's all I remember
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Apr 1, 2008, 12:15 AM
    I think its 'Kidsongs: Good Night, Sleep Tight' but I can't remember for sure?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's Movie [ 6 Answers ]

Sorry, this is all I remember... I watched this back in the 80's, it's a cartoon where there was a young boy that was on an adventure through a cave? With the help of a little green? Creature. I think the boys name was Max, not sure though. Any thoughts? I know this isn't much to go on and I...

Name of an old children's movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've been trying to remember the name of this movie I saw as a child, I think it would have been released in the early 1990's or late 80's. It was a cartoon. The movie began with an old woman sitting in a rocking chair. I think she was reminiscing about her life. The rocking chair was...

Old children's movie [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember an old movie that I watched as a child. I don't remember that much about it. I remember that one of the main parts of the story was the fact that there was a lot of pollution, and the main characters were animals (it was an animated movie) and that the youngest character got...

Children's Movie [ 6 Answers ]

We're looking for the name of an animated children's movie with small forest animals and they have to find this one certain flower to make a potion to save one of their little friends. Late 80's or early 90's.

View more questions Search