Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iluvky Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 11:41 PM
    Fiancial aid for student with single handicap parent
    I am a 44 year old separated mom who is disabled with MS. I need to find how I can get some financial aid for my daughter who will start school Aug. I know there is some help out there for her. But I have no clue where to start. I too would like to get help for myself. I don't want to go to school, I already have a degree. My SSI is not enough and I gett no help from my dead beat husband. HELP!! :eek:
    free grants Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 11:53 PM
    Search for a website that offer free grants information , loan, government grants and federal grants. This free grants can help you solve your financial assistance whether you are disabled, students, women and minorities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Financial Aid for the Independent student [ 2 Answers ]

Is this anyway for a student who is under 24, not married, doesn't have a kid, is not emancipated, and is not a veteran to get financial aid in Michigan without her parent's taxes? My parents are refusing to give out their tax information and I don't live with them. I am repeatedly being told that...

Financial Aid for high school student summer studies abroad [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has been accepted into a program (People to People Student Ambassador Program). She will be going to France, Italy, and Spain this summer (2008). The cost for the program is 6,000 which I cannot afford. Is there financial aid or grants for international studies abroad for high school...

Scholarships/aid for hispanic student [ 2 Answers ]

I am puerto rican and live in us and do not qualify for financial aid because they say that my parents and I make too much money for me to get grants and I'm too young to file independent, I still live under my parents roof but I have bills to pay and with what I make it's hard to stretch full time...

Single Parent Drama [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My name is KooKoo and I am the mother of a handsome son. I never married his dad. I do not receive child support from the dad. I basically raise him alone. I want to move to another state, Do I have to get permission from the dad to do this? And how can I file for full/soul custodial rights...

View more questions Search