Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygurl7977 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 10:47 PM
    Bleach blond hair blue,s
    I have just recently got my hair bleached my natural hair color is dark brown I GOT THIS DONE ABOUT A MONTH AGO but it is hard now because the bleach did some damage what are the best thig,s I can do to get my hair healthy again?? :confused: :confused: :(
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 10:58 PM
    Don't blow-dry, straighten, curl, color, or put hairspray or other products in it, and don't dye it anymore if you want it to regain its previous healthy look.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 10:58 PM
    Also, lots of tanning or sun-bathing can dry out and damage your hair.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 31, 2008, 05:48 PM
    The best way to care for damaged bleached blonde hair is to use a repair conditioner or deep conditioning treatment at least twice a week. These types conditioners can restore elasticity and strengthen the hair and make it appear softer and healthier. You can also use a leave-in-conditioner to help restore moisture in the hair and smooth the cuticles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I tone down or remove a semi permanent red hair dye over bleach blonde hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I am at my wits end! I had my hair professionally frosted about two months ago. I like the blonde, with my dark hair roots, but I wanted to add some red low lights with the blonde streaking throughout. However, I did not get the results I wanted. Now I have dark roots, and a multi blonde/red...

Wants blond & black hair w/ roots all blond. [ 3 Answers ]

So the issue is is that a few months ago, I'm estimating about 6 -8, I wanted to put a blond patch in my hair with purple tips. But the blond turned gray.so we did again and it turned a lighter grey and then we put in the purple tips and it looks plumish. I was upset about it so my mom went to get...

Blond hair to brown hair and green again [ 2 Answers ]

I've been dying my hair the lightest blond I can find for about 15 years. I wanted to get back to my original colour a dirty blond or light brown (it's been awhile). So I bought a brown dye and put it on. As it washes out it is looking a little green. Should I dye it the same colour again or...

Can I safely darken bleach blond hair? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had my hair bleached for the first time. I have been dying it a light ash blond for a few years now and decided to try to go platinum. I don't like it at all, it is way too light for me. I was wondering if I could color it to a darker blonde shade. Will it hold the color? Should I use...

Should I bleach my hair or Do a full heavy all over bleach highlights? [ 2 Answers ]

Info on myself. Blue eyes, fair skin, pink undertones, natural hair color is dark blond. Last month I had my hair dyed a dark blonde. BTW, this was done professionally. The top area came out with dark blonde, gold/ red tones, and does not match my skin tone. I would like to be more in the neutral...

View more questions Search