Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AshleyNichole Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 07:48 PM
    90's children's show

Ok I need help figuring out what a TV show was called. All I remember is the introduction is being setup by kids like they are painting and then right before the show starts they are in the like production room and it goes on to a TV. They were always singing and dancing like one songs was anna banana fee fy boanna or whatever lol but please help me it was 1990 through maybe 1998:confused:
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Mar 31, 2008, 12:46 AM
    Maybe "Kidsongs"
    YouTube - Kidsongs Trailer
    Kidsongs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    MILF-4-EVA Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 3, 2008, 03:53 PM
    I would bet money that its "KIDS INCORPORATED"! The kids ran the t.v station and they were like mini music videos with kid song, like when they sang "Old mcDonald", the kids were on a farm with little animals.
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jun 11, 2009, 12:46 PM

Kids incorporated

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's educational children's TV Show? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember this show that was on during the day... I want to say about 1993-1994 area. It was NOT a cartoon. The main character was a young man, about 10-12 years old I think that had these "magic gloves". When he put them on and got onto a old motercycle (something like that) he was transported...

Children's movies early 90's [ 5 Answers ]

I watched these when I was younger in the early 90s, But could have possibly been made in the eighties. All I can remember is that one of the movies started with a boy who went to this land and traveled everywhere finding these little guys with powers. Each had a different power. In another movie...

Can you tell me the name of this T.V show in the early 90's to the late 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

The basic story line was these teens went onto some other world,and litterly became part of these cars.They were always in this car shop as well as when there was trouble brewing,I always remembered that the teens fingers' would change into a car key. Can anyone tell me what the name of this show...

Early 90's children's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I've been trying to think of this movie forever, I watched it all the time when I was a kid and I don't remember too many details. It was in the early 90's and in the introduction to the movie the kids would go down a slide into a "magical story or kingdom" of some sort. They ate their lunch then...

View more questions Search