Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Mar 30, 2008, 05:10 PM
    Evening out skin
    I have a slight hole, well I took off a couple layers of skin with tweezers on my forehead because of a pimple. Now, the "hole" is still there and I want to even out my skin. How can I fix this? The circularly mark is a bit red too.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 31, 2008, 06:02 PM
    If you have a nip and tear from using a tweezer, you will need to clean effected area with soap and water or an antiseptic solution to prevent infection. Then apply antibiotic ointment on it and keep it covered with a small band-aid. The effected are will form a scab, and the scab will fall off when the skin underneath has healed completely.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evening active puppy [ 2 Answers ]

My 5 month old male Boston Terrier/Beagel is usually great during the day. I play with him periodically. About 5:30 PM I take him for a 20 minute walk. From the time we get home until about 9 PM he becomes devil dog. He barks if in his crate and if out of his crate all he wants to do is bite...

Evening or morning? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have been trying to lose weight for about 3 months now and haven't seen any improvement. If at all, I feel like I have gained. I only eat around once a day and snack through out the day. I have cut out cokes,and tea. I was a big tea drinker. Anyway, I still have to have some kind of caffeine...

Evening bag [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to make an evening bag?:p

View more questions Search