Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    funandsun2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 03:44 PM
    Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie
    I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain.

The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was that they had to live in the other persons house with their family for a little while (I think the argument was over a science project or something). I want to say that one of the familys owned some type of food store (deli, meat shop, etc). The plot turned into the traditional getting to better understand someone else's life and in the end they became good friends.

If anyone can remember the name of this movie I would really love to see it again. Thanks!!
    SandraDee Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Mar 31, 2008, 08:24 AM
    It's called the "The Great Mom Swap." It's a 1995 teen comedy film which was released direct-to-video by Hallmark Entertainment. I love this movie it stars Valerie Harper as one of the moms.
    marilou9 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 03:02 PM
    I am looking for a movie with a red-hair little boy who was orphan and finally he got adopted by a family.. he was a trouble and he was sending letters to a man in the prison... it's a comedy... That's all I can remember.. please help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

No one will believe me. Trying to remember 80's/90's kids movie with a dodo bird. [ 4 Answers ]

It is killing me that I can not remember an old kids movie I saw about 17 years ago. I remember the movie almost as if it was yesterday, but no one believes me that I actually did see it (especially since the movie is very weird and sounds like a dream). The movie had 2 parts to it. A real...

80's or 90's movie - can't for the life of me remember! [ 1 Answers ]

It was a movie about a girl pretending to be a boy to join a band. The boys later figure it out and I think they kick her out, but then forgive her, yadda yadda. I remember them wearing matching jean jackets with the name of the band on the back. I'm pretty sure the movie started with "The ......"...

I can't remember a children movie from the 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this movie:confused: This is what happened in it. There was a kid on a farm and that night a storm came and an owl with magic powers came and turned the kid into a little chick. The movie was with real people in the beginning and when the kid got turned into a chick...

View more questions Search